Top 5 worst D-Lines in football

vinnys025

We have no pass rushers, cant stop the run, and get no upfield penetration up the middle. Forget Tom Brady, ANY QB would have looked great today. That had to be one of the worst D-Line displays I've ever seen by the Jets. If this doesent get fixed, we will win 4-5 games this year. Should have drafted Carraker.

We have no pass rushers, cant stop the run, and get no upfield penetration up the middle. Forget Tom Brady, ANY QB would have looked great today. That had to be one of the worst D-Line displays I've ever seen by the Jets. If this doesent get fixed, we will win 4-5 games this year. Should have drafted Carraker.

It was pretty rough but you have to give the Patriots O line some credit. When it comes to pass blocking they are one of the best units in the NFL. Run blocking...not so much. Carriker definately would have helped though but it still doesn't solve your problem at NT.

Agree with you, your preaching to the Choir.

I just knew it would only take a Patriot victory for fuucking fans to turn this message board into a shiit hole. I guess every 0-1 team in the NFL should just give up and call it a season... Give me a damn break already.

Leave these forums. You said if the Jets lost you would leave for two weeks. Honor your word and leave.

I just knew it would only take a Patriot victory for fuucking fans to turn this message board into a shiit hole. I guess every 0-1 team in the NFL should just give up and call it a season... Give me a damn break already.

This team has holes on both offense and defense. That's more troubling than the final score.

I will vent for a day or two and then look froward to Baltimore and cheer them on again next week. Is that ok with you or is this against forum rules?

It was pretty rough but you have to give the Patriots O line some credit. When it comes to pass blocking they are one of the best units in the NFL. Run blocking...not so much. Carriker definately would have helped though but it still doesn't solve your problem at NT.

While they do have a very good OL, there is no excuse for the Jets DL's performance today. They never once came close. It was just humiliating to watch.

This post is a ****hole. Don't go out of your way to beat the word censor and If this is how you respond to his thread...don't post in it.

Archived