HOW CAN PPL BLAME CHAD??? LOOK

NYjet10

God I wish the Chad Fluffers would make their own message board. We just get our asses handed to us but they insist Chad played great! BigFingdeal we lost and he didn't play great.

Chad played average AT BEST. A large chuck of other problems we have comes from the lack of his arm strength and his poor decision making under pressure. We had the ball what 4 times int he first half and managed 1 touchdown? How is that great? Chad got hurt again, thats nothing new and what we have come to expect from this EGG. Chad threw his usual 2-3 passes that should be picked off but don't by some lucky stroke. Anyone who thinks Chad played anything but average needs their head checked.

Personally want to see Clemens in there. I don't think Clemens is the answer either but I feel the franchise must see that this year to recover from this extreme level of mediocrity we are headed for.

I think any Chad bashers who try to use this disaster as ammo against Chad are just missing the point. Did Pennington play a bad game? No. I do agree with them that the time has come and gone for Chad but even if Kellen Clemens starts in this game and plays well the Jets would have still probably lost, only it would have been 38-17 maybe instead of 38-14.

Fact of the matter is this Jets team just isn't very good. It looked good last year beating up garbage piles like the Lions, Vikings, Raiders and Texans but they have a much more difficult schedule this year and will be getting exposed.

Right now I only see two solid things about this team: Our Offense has good wide receivers in Coles and Cotch and Baker is an all-around decent TE. Defense it's the secondary. Granted they gave up alot of points today and Darrelle Revis got smoked but it had more to do with the front 7 not being able to put pressure on Brady or stop the run.

The offensive line sucks. Outside of Mangold the rest of the starters are pretty average, D'Brick included. The front 7 on defense is below average. D-Rob is not a NT and our linebackers with the exception for Bryan Thomas are are 4-3 players trying to play a 3-4 scheme.

Losing Pete Kendall hurt. You think Mangini would throw this guy a bone and give him the measly $1 mil and then try to replace him with someone better next year. And Thomas Jones isn't anything special.

This team has holes.

I think any Chad bashers who try to use this disaster as ammo against Chad are just missing the point. Did Pennington play a bad game? No. I do agree with them that the time has come and gone for Chad but even if Kellen Clemens starts in this game and plays well the Jets would have still probably lost, only it would have been 38-17 maybe instead of 38-14.

Fact of the matter is this Jets team just isn't very good. It looked good last year beating up garbage piles like the Lions, Vikings, Raiders and Texans but they have a much more difficult schedule this year and will be getting exposed.

Right now I only see two solid things about this team: Our Offense has good wide receivers in Coles and Cotch and Baker is an all-around decent TE. Defense it's the secondary. Granted they gave up alot of points today and Darrelle Revis got smoked but it had more to do with the front 7 not being able to put pressure on Brady or stop the run.

The offensive line sucks. Outside of Mangold the rest of the starters are pretty average, D'Brick included. The front 7 on defense is below average. D-Rob is not a NT and our linebackers with the exception for Bryan Thomas are are 4-3 players trying to play a 3-4 scheme.

Losing Pete Kendall hurt. You think Mangini would throw this guy a bone and give him the measly $1 mil and then try to replace him with someone better next year. And Thomas Jones isn't anything special.

This team has holes.

Great post and I agree. And Mangenius irked me by pulling a dumb move like putting CHAD back into the game on on leg! That was DUMB!

You could have put Montana back there today and it wouldn't have mattered. We lost because we were crushed at the LOS on both sides of the ball. Clemens didn't look like the answer today either and he was in there when the Pats were in a mostly passive/prevent mode of defense. The Pats simply owned the LOS. Kendell wouldn't have mattered today either. We needed a lot more than that today.

Archived