Maybe we shouldn't have won today...

NIGHT STALKER

But, I would have at least wanted to look competitive. We didn't in any part of this game....not offense, not defense and not ST's. It's only one game I know, but if this trend continues where we look like WTF, Mangini can take his boxing films, Mozart, military visits, etc. and shove it...and maybe start watching some football films.

Needles to say, we looked like **** today and I don't know if the Pats are that good and we are that bad...maybe it's a combination of the two.:bag:

But, I would have at least wanted to look competitive. We didn't in any part of this game....not offense, not defense and not ST's. It's only one game I know, but if this trend continues where we look like WTF, Mangini can take his boxing films, Mozart, military visits, etc. and shove it...and maybe start watching some football films.

Needles to say, we looked like **** today and I don't know if the Pats are that good and we are that bad...maybe it's a combination of the two.:bag:

I agree. Losing is bad, but losing without a fight is even worse. I don't know why we gave Brady 5 mins or more to throw the ball everytime... I would think Mangini of all people would know that that's what NOT TO DO against Tom Brady.

Whatever, its still not the end of the world, and in the end, its a wake up call and lowers expectations for everybody, which I guess is a good thing.

Archived