****ty day, minus the pregame warmups? Why? I got on the field!

So, I go in an hour before kickoff as always and walk down to the 1st row. As I'm watching the players warm-up and such, a security guard is talking to a fellow security guard on the field saying that he has one sideline pass left. He looks up at the stands and sees me and another Jets fan, looking at us as to think to who he would give it too.

So, the one kid is in a white jersey with a Seton Hall hat and there I am in my Wesley Walker jersey and Jets hard hat. He looks at me and says "You look like a real fan man, come on down" and hands me the pass! I was literally 3 feet away from Shaun Ellis (who gave me a handshake), Kerry Rhodes and the rest of the defense and also was near Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker and the rest of the Patriot O.

Game sucked, but being on the field for warm-ups was awesome.

So, I go in an hour before kickoff as always and walk down to the 1st row. As I'm watching the players warm-up and such, a security guard is talking to a fellow security guard on the field saying that he has one sideline pass left. He looks up at the stands and sees me and another Jets fan, looking at us as to think to who he would give it too.

So, the one kid is in a white jersey with a Seton Hall hat and there I am in my Wesley Walker jersey and Jets hard hat. He looks at me and says "You look like a real fan man, come on down" and hands me the pass! I was literally 3 feet away from Shaun Ellis (who gave me a handshake), Kerry Rhodes and the rest of the defense and also was near Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker and the rest of the Patriot O.

How can you see after you poked your eyes out?

Try to cover Moss a little better next time.

Archived