Despite the loss , We Had a Great Time at the Game

Smizzy

Met some new people today and have the pleasure to hang with some old faces ...

Can't Hackett

GreenDna

SpermEdwards

Mrs. SpermEdwards

Mrs.T

BP

Thorr

DHJF

It was nice to meet you guys for the first time.

Sperm...I had a great time sitting with you guys at the game. I wish I could have stayed for the whole thing but Dylan was wiped out from the sun. You and the Mrs are good people in my book and you can sit with me and bash that fraud of a QB anytime dude!

BP...it was nice to meet you . Is it that obvious from 300 yards that its me? LOL. First man at a tailgate earns my respect!

Thorr...hop the fence bitch! It was nice to finally see the guy on the other end of the Glory hole in my office. I'll be sure to say "Hi" next time.

Mrs.T it was nice to finally meet you. I hope you enjoyed the picture,you guys make a cute couple. He said call him when he turns 18. Tabor...do you have eyes? I have only seen you with sunglasses on. Mrs.t....does he have them?

124 you sexy beast. I love a man with a red beard!!!! You should have played LG like I told you to.

Faba,Nice to see you again my friend. I'm loving that STACHE!!! Tom Selleck doesn't have SH*T ON YOU!

Garb & Greengal - as always...a pleasure to see you ladies. Garb...I liked the hat. Tell Mike Vrabel to sign this 8x10 of Jim Morrison! GG.it was very nice to see you again. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk longer.

Max...You silly freak show. I really appreciate the ticket upgrade and watching you let my son beat you in a foot race made me fall in love with you all over again. You big lug. Come give me a kiss!

Duane- Thanks for the tailgate. My son really enjoyed that beast!

I brought my 5 yr old son today...He had a good time but got beat down by the sun and we had to leave a little early. I wish that I had more time to talk to each one of you. We spend so much time together here it would have been nice to get to spend a little more time talking with everyone face to face.

If I forgot to mention your name...please do not feel left out. It has been a long day.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Met some new people today and have the pleasure to hang with some old faces ...

Can't Hackett

GreenDna

SpermEdwards

Mrs. SpermEdwards

Mrs.T

BP

Thorr

It was nice to meet you guys for the first time.

Sperm...I had a great time sitting with you guys at the game. I wish I could have stayed for the whole thing but Dylan was wiped out from the sun. You and the Mrs are good people in my book and you can sit with me and bash that fraud of a QB anytime dude!

BP...it was nice to meet you . Is it that obvious from 300 yards that its me? LOL. First man at a tailgate earns my respect!

Thorr...hop the fence bitch! It was nice to finally see the guy on the other end of the Glory hole in my office. I'll be sure to say "Hi" next time.

Mrs.T it was nice to finally meet you. I hope you enjoyed the picture,you guys make a cute couple. He said call him when he is 18. Tabor...do you have eyes? I have only seen you with sunglasses on. Mrs.t....does he have them?

124 you sexy beast. I love a man with a red beard!!!! You should have played LG like I told you to.

Faba,Nice to see you again my friend. I'm loving that STACHE!!! Tom Selleck doesn't have SH*T ON YOU!

Garb & Greengal - as always...a pleasure to see you ladies. Garb...I liked the hat. Tell Mike Vrabel to sign this 8x10 of Jim Morrison! GG.it was very nice to see you again. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk longer.

Max...You silly freak show. I really appreciate the ticket upgrade and watching you let my son beat you in a foot race made me fall in love with you all over again. You big lug. Come give me a kiss!

I brought my 5 yr old son today...He had a good time but got beat down by the sun and we had to leave a little early. I wish that I had more time to talk to each one of you. We spend so much time together here it would have been nice to get to spend a little more time talking with everyone face to face.

If I forgot you...please do not feel left out. It has been a long day.

Thanks Smizzy! Nice meeting you and your son!

I was way early! haha! I have bionic vision when I'm a little gooned up. ;)

Im like "who the hell is yelling my name @ 10am? " :rl:

That be me!

At least the lot was almost empty at the time to make it look really obvious. :lol:

It was also a pleasure meeting Max, The Tabors, Duane, GG, Garb, DNA, 124, 4H (what did you do to my boy in beer pong?) and of course the legendary Mr. and Mrs. Sperm Edwards.

It was a good time! :cheers:

Tabor...do you have eyes? I have only seen you with sunglasses on. Mrs.t....does he have them?

That's how this rock star likes to roll.

:cool:

Everyone got a kick out of your son sounding the horn!

If you search the photo section, you can find me with #80...no shades.

That be me!

At least the lot was almost empty at the time to make it look really obvious. :lol:

It was also a pleasure meeting Max, The Tabors, Duane, GG, Garb, DNA, 124, 4H (what did you do to my boy in beer pong?) and of course the legendary Mr. and Mrs. Sperm Edwards.

**** you, jackass. You drink my gatorade and this is how you treat me?

Thanks for the tix, that was very cool of you. I'll make sure to bring the stogies to Miami.

Smizz- I think we both know that I'm not hopping that fence.

It was great meeting everyone, although it would have been nice to meet Garb.

Thanks for the tix, that was very cool of you. I'll make sure to bring the stogies to Miami.

She was hitting the JD hard and had to be carried back to the car by 11:30

:rl:

****! I forgot to mention Thor! :bag:

PS: That gatorade came in handy at that time.

I am not sure what was the best thing about today (it certainly wasn't the game):

Dylan blasting the horn on the Kingsley for SO LONG that Smizzy almost had a stroke! He got the crowd in the parking lot fired up though. Really cute kid btw. And I would have beat him in that race but I tore my hammy, I swear! :)

Maybe the best thing was Duane not killing me or it might have been how a mod's wife introduced herself.

Or maybe just sitting in the front row Harley seats. That is always a good thing.

Good seeing everyone. Sorry that the Jets suck. It is not my fault of course but I am still sorry!

It was great to see some familiar faces and to put some names together with new faces. Max, the big shot weblord was sitting directly below me in his front row seats. I could have nailed him with a water from where I was sitting but those suckers are $5 each. Max and Smizzy both have good looking boys (their sons, not their testicles).

Well, BZ stopped by to witness the carnage that is my tailgate party, good to meet him. We drained the full keg of heine and 2 24 packs of cheap stuff then resorted to a handle of tequila and a nice fancy bottle of level1 vodka brought by bz, using the vodka in place of beer for beer pong, but nobody was injured/assualted/killed/wrongful=deathed, so it was a pretty good day. Lots of food, fun, and drinkin'. Too bad things didn't go as smoothly with the game, sheesh. But we did see a few sets of boobies at the D spirals! I have defenitely seen my share of great boobs, but it is always a thrill to catch an unexpected glimpse in the wild and not in captivity as usual.

I took my 5 yr old son to his first game today....Somethings take precedence over a silly football game.

I was kidding with you. The GAME was terrible is what I meant. I wasn't implying the company was. Ugh, the game was horrid, seeing Pennington go down was even more horrid. I was glad to see my friends, though, you bet. Maybe I'll say hello next time if I can. I gotta go to bed. And hopefully I won't dream about this afternoon. :bag:

I was kidding with you. The GAME was terrible is what I meant. I wasn't implying the company was. Ugh, the game was horrid, seeing Pennington go down was even more horrid. I was glad to see my friends, though, you bet. Maybe I'll say hello next time if I can. I gotta go to bed. And hopefully I won't dream about this afternoon. :bag:

See...I was tyring to post all "Jetophile" and you didn't get it! LOL...please come visit next time!

it was lovely to see everyone! and nice to meet some new people sperm and his lovely wife ( i just know she wouldnt go by mrs. sperm ;) ), bp, mrs. tabor ( although we met once briefly before!)

i have decided that i want to be a weather girl... cause they got the forcast totally wrong.. and i have the worse sunburn i have ever had! i need to go snorkel in a vat of aloe! OY! i am just hoping for no blisters!

and yes.. i sat between garb and high silver... lovely women.. but jeepers... patsie fans!

and i also saw that race between max and dylan.. talk about a mismatch!

that dylan has speed.... and if possible he is cuter in person then in pictures! ;)

I am not sure what was the best thing about today (it certainly wasn't the game):

Dylan blasting the horn on the Kingsley for SO LONG that Smizzy almost had a stroke! He got the crowd in the parking lot fired up though. Really cute kid btw. And I would have beat him in that race but I tore my hammy, I swear! :)

Maybe the best thing was Duane not killing me or it might have been how a mod's wife introduced herself.

Or maybe just sitting in the front row Harley seats. That is always a good thing.

Good seeing everyone. Sorry that the Jets suck. It is not my fault of course but I am still sorry!

How pathetic would I look beating up on poor sap like you???? I saw Smizzys kid kick your a$$

It was great to see everyone at the tailgate ... Smizzy it was priceless to see the look on Dillons face when he blew the horn.

BP great to meet and hang out with you thanks for the hand rolled cigars

Mr & Mrs Tabor, Faba, 124, Serm and the misses,Joisey,and all others (sorry to whoever I forgot) what a great time we had... the way the JETS played we should have stayed outside! On behalf of the DEJETERATE Tailgate club thanks to all for stopping in please stop in again and hang out with us!!! Oh ya Max it was nice to see you too!

It was great to see everyone at the tailgate ... Smizzy it was priceless to see the look on Dillons face when he blew the horn.

BP great to meet and hang out with you thanks for the hand rolled cigars

Mr & Mrs Tabor, Faba, 124, Serm and the misses,Joisey,and all others (sorry to whoever I forgot) what a great time we had... the way the JETS played we should have stayed outside! On behalf of the DEJETERATE Tailgate club thanks to all for stopping in please stop in again and hang out with us!!! Oh ya Max it was nice to see you too!

Thanks again for the hospitality. You guys really are a class act.

BTW, you seem to have this computer thingy down pretty well.

See...I was tyring to post all "Jetophile" and you didn't get it! LOL...please come visit next time!

HAH. That's pretty good. :)

EDIT: I got there about 20 mins. before KO. Maybe next time if I can. Give me a heads up where you guys and goils will be at. I'll be sure to wear my Sunday best...

ape1.jpg

Archived