The Patsys Cheat??? Shocking...Merged X6

madmike1

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BB and Bob Kraft could get caught running a train on Vietnamese pot belly pig in the kids dressing room at Macy's and it would get swept under the rug.

That is soooo true. Where vick f'd up is he didn't invite Kraft and BB to the dog fights. Then he would be cleared no problem.

There is no reason NOT to pull crap like this because nothing happens even when you get caught. What if they stole the signs on our coverage team and thats why he ran it out 8 yards deep in the endzone?

The Broncos and 49er were both caught playing games with the salary cap. They kept thier Lombardis anyway.The Broncos, Pats and a whole bunch of teams have been caught monkeying with the injury report. They haven't lost a damn thing but s a bit of cash.

The Broncos and 49er were both caught playing games with the salary cap. They kept thier Lombardis anyway.The Broncos, Pats and a whole bunch of teams have been caught monkeying with the injury report. They haven't lost a damn thing but s a bit of cash.

broncos lost a draft pick

So THAT explains it. I knew there was a reson why we dominated the way we did and it had nothing to do with the fact that we were superior talentwise in every aspect of the game.

I don't think anyone implied that. If true however, I guess your POS Head Coach wasn't confident that the superior talent you speak of was enough to win the game on it's own.

I don't think anyone implied that. If true however, I guess your POS Head Coach wasn't confident that the superior talent you speak of was enough to win the game on it's own.

1. I have yet to see a word from the NFL. Contrary to popular belief, this is a new commissioner and as you can probably tell by now, he's not going to sweep anything under the rug.

2. If this did in fact happen and you think this is the first time then I don't know what to say. Teams are trying to steal other teams signals all the time. Happens in every sport. Non issue.

Did some checking, the Pats can forfeit the game!!!!!!!! I really think the Jets FO should push this to the hilt!!!

If you couple this tactic with performance enhancing drugs, and you have one hell of an advantage. This better get some attention, Goodell better be as no-nonsense as advertised.

Archived