Worst Person(s) In The NFL

Maxman

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw it, and you know whats sad? Im happy they did a report on it. This isnt something that should go overlooked and forgotten about...it was low class and ****ed up...the way Pennington got off the field like that...all this guy has done for the franchise. Inconsiderate *******s who are giving all of our fans a bad name...I'm more embarassed to be a Jets fan after today than I ever have.

Since I've been a Jets fan, they've stunk. They've had the worst record in the NFL, and once the by far worst team(2 years ago) although they didn't have the worst record. Players have gotten in trouble for stupid things(the gun incident, and Justin Miller hitting the woman), and players have been absolute pansies at time(thats you, Pete).

Never though, had I been embarassed as a fan. Today that changed.

Since I've been a Jets fan, they've stunk. They've had the worst record in the NFL, and once the by far worst team(2 years ago) although they didn't have the worst record. Players have gotten in trouble for stupid things(the gun incident, and Justin Miller hitting the woman), and players have been absolute pansies at time(thats you, Pete).

:good:

Me to, after my friend stopped me from going apesh!t on some idiot two rows back of me I thought about doing something I'd never done before...leaving before the end of the 3rd quarter. I was ashamed to be a part of that embarrasment.

THE JETS FANS!

and he is right...

i am frankly embarrassed.

i was there.. and it was just awful

yeah i know there are 12 other threads on this..

still pisses me off

YOU NEVER cheer injuries...

BAD KARMA!

classless. PERIOD!

Well, that makes you and Raffy who confirmed it happened as reported, and you are both credible people, imo. Anyone who denies it happened or plays dumb as to it happening is full of it.

Doesn't mean that the reaction the fans had towards the injury Chad sustained was justifiable, still classless.

Yes they did, Dbrick and either TJ or Leon went over to try and help him up but Pennington just got up and limped right passed them. When he fell down again, the doctors were just about all over him already and he got up and started limping again...

Archived