Worst Person(s) In The NFL

Maxman

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you think the jets are gonna come out next week and try to throw the ball down the field you're mistaken. They need to play a conservative field position game with them and try to get some turnovers.

Great. Lets play some Herman Edwards football and just lose a close game like 16-6! Awesome.

Throw the ball.

Conservative does not beat Baltimore. Having balls does. I.E. Carolina last season.

2 things are happening here.

First...People outside the stadium are under the wrong impression about the cheers. Sure they have the right idea but they made the entire fanbase out to be a bunch of *******s.

2nd....The fans who dislike chad are taking the heat today because Chad got hurt and people cheered it on. Most of us here who aren't chad fans have said we don't approve of the way he was treated. Do not put us all in the same boat.

124 doesn't like Chad...he isn't saying he is happy he was hurt.

Great. Lets play some Herman Edwards football and just lose a close game like 16-6! Awesome.

Throw the ball.

Conservative does not beat Baltimore. Having balls does. I.E. Carolina last season.

Remember that last time they played baltimore? that 90 yard ed reed TD was awesome wasn't it?

How about that 108 yard return vs the no 1 ranked coverage unit in the NFL last year? Or barrett even playing for them to destroy all game.

That wasn't luck. That was a ballsy move by Ellis Hobbs and New England just blocked really well on that return. I would know, it happened in my freakin' endzone.

That wasn't luck. That was a ballsy move by Ellis Hobbs and New England just blocked really well on that return. I would know, it happened in my freakin' endzone.
the jets probably won't give up another KR the whole year. their coverage unit's were GREAT (not good) last year.

And what will the score be against baltimore. Reguardless of what we don't put up, and how much pressure is going to be on the QB (whoever that might be sunday), the defense looked like ragdolls today, Baltimore is going to (like NE) score a ton of points against this defense.

We get to face Willis McGahee! Oh boy is it going to be fun!:character42:

I don't care if Smizzy plays QB for Baltimore next week. If Willis McGahee does his usual running of the bulls all over the Jets defense, we do not stand a chance. The key is stopping McGahee, because McNair isn't half the player he once was.

We get to face Willis McGahee! Oh boy is it going to be fun!:character42:

I don't care if Smizzy plays QB for Baltimore next week. If Willis McGahee does his usual running of the bulls all over the Jets defense, we do not stand a chance. The key is stopping McGahee, because McNair isn't half the player he once was.

no arguing with that.

Throw the ball.

You know, I'm reading through your posts and I can't believe what I'm reading. Are you really putting any of this lame ass loss on Chad today? Tell me you're joking....pleeeeeeeeese!

How the **** do you plan on throwing the ball down field when your O line doesn't show up? This loss today goes on the coaches and the line play...nothing more.

the jets probably won't give up another KR the whole year. their coverage unit's were GREAT (not good) last year.

Hope not, because New England just completely schooled them on that return. Westhoff is going to have that unit suckin' dirt and grass tomorrow and or Tuesday through Friday.

You know, I'm reading through your posts and I can't believe what I'm reading. Are you really putting any of this lame ass loss on Chad today? Tell me you're joking....pleeeeeeeeese!

How the **** do you plan on throwing the ball down field when your O line doesn't show up? This loss today goes on the coaches and the line play...nothing more.

Here we go again.

How about this. I'll rank in order as to whom I blame.

1. Defense

2. OLine

3. Coaching Staff

4. Pennington

5. Andre Dyson's leg:)

You don't win when you can't block. I would think you would have an appreciation for the art of blocking, being 6'9 and all. Damn offensive lineman get no credit.

yup, jesus christ under center today couldn't have done better then chad. The line on both sides of the ball were absolutely terrible today. 5 SACKS!!! What do you expect from your qb when his line lets him eat dirt that much?

Here we go again.

How about this. I'll rank in order as to whom I blame.

1. Defense

2. OLine

3. Coaching Staff

4. Pennington

5. Andre Dyson's leg:)

You can do all the "here we go again" bs all you want...Pennington had no part in this loss...you might as well say Thomas Jones had a part in this debacle as well.

You're not going to school a fan of this team that goes back to the Titan days...not now, not tomorrow.

How many passes were dropped today?

LC put his body, once again, on the line for Chad. The receivers were making the plays when Chad could actually get the ball in there.

Chad could not force any ball in there, and that killed us today. He was lucky to walk away without throwing an interception.

Just because PussyBoy gets hurt the OLine now deserves a 0? Give me a break.

Dude, you know you are my boy, but seriously, this biased against chad is getting a little heavy. LC did not but his body on the line for chad, the oc called that play, lc crossed the middle running his route, and did what you do in the game of football. He did it for the team, he did it to compete, he did not "lay his body on the line for chad"

NE did sh*t. The jets just overpresued and missed easy tackles.

Did ****? They moved the ball at will up and down the field and scored how many points?

We were behind early and the Jets dinked and dunked the ball down field all day...not because it is the best way to beat NE...but because they have no other choice with Pennington at QB.

Every single DB in the NFL has enough time to read and react to Chad's passes. They have such little velocity that they don't even need to jump the route to pick it off or knock it down. It's not a coincidence that the DB is always around our WR's and they either get tackled immediately or KILLED out there. Did you see the Pats safeties playing deeper than 10 yards off the ball today? Me either. It's because they know chad won't beat them deep...they were daring him to beat them deep.

I support Chad because he is our QB and I am a Jets fan...but how anyone can say he doesn't lack anything is a bold face homer statement.

You can do all the "here we go again" bs all you want...Pennington had no part in this loss...you might as well say Thomas Jones had a part in this debacle as well.

You're not going to school a fan of this team that goes back to the Titan days...not now, not tomorrow.

Lol. Right.

I really don't care how far back you go. That means nothing.

Chad Pennington should've done more today, before his injury, plain and simple.

Heck, even after his injury he should've. If you put yourself back onto the field, you should be ready to play and make things happen. He had one decent drive before he limped off into the sunset of the MINORITY Jets fan base that still would like to see him start.

I think it was obvious today who the fans want to see, no?

Chad did play a significant part in todays loss. Like it or not. I'm done with this discussion. Believe what you want.

Dude, you know you are my boy, but seriously, this biased against chad is getting a little heavy. LC did not but his body on the line for chad, the oc called that play, lc crossed the middle running his route, and did what you do in the game of football. He did it for the team, he did it to compete, he did not "lay his body on the line for chad"

Agreed. At this point Chad could throw for 400 yards and 5 TD's and 124 would come up with an excuse for why it's not really that good of a performance.

If Chad had an NFL arm that ball would've been there in time for LC not to get his head smashed off. Each and every week there is at least one play that I fear for LC's life while the lame duck is released from #10's hand towards his direction.

If Clemens had had these EXACT numbers you'd be saying how great he played.

No I would not because then it would mean he dink and dunked his way to a poor, 14 point performance and loss.

The only way this would be a good day for Kellen is if it was his first ever start. At that point, you're just looking to build on something.

Chad did play a significant part in todays loss. Like it or not. I'm done with this discussion. Believe what you want.

The fans also would vote for a stadium in NY, topless flight crew, cupholders, to make that microwave popcorn smell safe again, and a Super Bowl Championship.

Based on today's events none of these things are happening anytime soon. So the fans don't run the team. For a reason obviously.

Lol. Right.

I really don't care how far back you go. That means nothing.

Chad Pennington should've done more today, before his injury, plain and simple.

Heck, even after his injury he should've. If you put yourself back onto the field, you should be ready to play and make things happen. He had one decent drive before he limped off into the sunset of the MINORITY Jets fan base that still would like to see him start.

I'm going to ignore the part about how it means nothing how far back I go because while you're enjoying your life right now, when I was your age, I was full of shrapnel in my arm and leg, but that's not for this forum...anyway, how the frill could Chad have done more today when the O line didn't show up? Joe Montana couldn't have survived the BS that was coming at Chad today.

If Chad had an NFL arm that ball would've been there in time for LC not to get his head smashed off. Each and every week there is at least one play that I fear for LC's life while the lame duck is released from #10's hand towards his direction.

He crossed the middle in traffic and you say if his arm is stronger he wouldn't be touched?????? Manning htreads the needle like that and he is god, chad does it and he is "lucky it wasn't intercepted" and "putting wr's in harms way" gimme a break, that is his route to run, he ran the route, and pennington threaded it in there, it was caught, he got hit, we moved the chains. ANY wr being thrown to by ANY qb in the middle is gonna get hit nice if the wr is worth his pay and thinks "make the play" and not "cover my ass."

I'm going to ignore the part about how it means nothing how far back I go because while you're enjoying your life right now, when I was your age, I was full of shrapnel in my arm and leg, but that's not for this forum...anyway, how the frill could Chad have done more today when the O line didn't show up? Joe Montana couldn't have survived the BS that was coming at Chad today.

Ok now that is bull****. Joe Montana has a lot more pocket awareness, a quicker release, and a better arm. I counted at least 2 sacks that a QB in Montana's class simply would not have been sacked on. I understand your point but you need to understand that Chad is not in that league. Granted even Montana likely loses that game because the defense isn't stopping anyone, but Montana would post up more than 2 TDs and likely would not have gotten himself injured, the ball would have been out of his hands.

Archived