Question of this week: Will Chad Pennington start Sunday at Baltimore?

I had a high ankle sprain with some ligament damage, and it took 6 months to heal. :(

I dont know you but I bet his healthy high ankle is in better shape than yours (flexibility, muscle mass, etc). and he will likely get much better care than you got. still, a high ankle would be bad for chad.

I dont know you but I bet his healthy high ankle is in better shape than yours (flexibility, muscle mass, etc). and he will likely get much better care than you got. still, a high ankle would be bad for chad.

Are you saying I have a noodle ankle? :)

BTY, I was 10 years older than Chad when I did it, but I workout a lot. I still feel it on raining days. It a question of any/how much ligament / tendon damage.

I doubt it. For someone that is allegedly healthy this guy always gets injured.

Chad Pennington is no Matt Hughes, that's for certain.

Honestly, if he isn't 90% don't put him back there to get killed.

Put in Kellen, let him run around like Brooks Bollinger for an hour and hopefully we win with a kick off return.

BZ

We should put the special teams in on defense, and just have Kerry Rhodes cover one half of the field and Revis the other half just in case the QB can get a pass off. Rush 9 every single play.

Archived