Fireman Ed: MERGED

mangenious420

I can care less if he goes or stays he is one person and he does not affect the outcome of the game.

Well the Jets need to do something then. Pick somebody else. Do a marketing campaign for the guy in the upper deck. Something. Because there was no Jets chant and there was like 600 people trying to start it.

I would do it but I am in the Mezz. So one of you guys will have to handle it. :P

Where was Fireman Ed? Didn't he use up all his personal days\sick time in the preseason?

Ever since Ed Anzione had a falling out with Woody Johnson over the new stadium, his life has changed.

Dear Woody Johnson,

When I fought for the West Side Stadium it was because it was the only option to have our own home. I fought with my heart as a Jets fan against Cablevision and all the naysayers. I fought with my New York City Firefighters Union over this issue. I love my fellow firefighters and give my heart and soul to my job like all those other firefighters do. There are some things I may have done differently. I would like to take back being in front of the firehouse, representing firefighters, I would have rather represented Jets fans on this issue.

What I don't take back, is the fact that I want the Jets to have their own stadium. I know I made some Jets fans angry about tailgating and other issues in regard to the proposed West Side Stadium. Although those things would be nice to have, the bottom line is having our OWN HOME. That's what really matters.

With that being said, I was shocked when I and my fellow Jets Fans were blindsided by you by settling for a shared NJ stadium with the Giants. INSTEAD OF KEEPING UP THE FIGHT FOR OUR OWN STADIUM, you threw your cards in, you took your ball and went home.

We need our OWN HOME. To be honest, I don't care where the Jets stadium is, as long its somewhere in the Metropolitan area where we can get to it. There is no doubt that Queens is the most feasible and likely spot. However, if the organization wants it in Jersey City or next to the Meadowlands, Yonkers, or Aqueduct Racetrack, it doesn't matter. We will all be there.

This issue CANNOT be about convenience. It cannot be about people saying "As long as it is good for me" - it has to be about the team, about "Our House", "Our Organization" and "Our Home". I ask you, Woody, What have you done since you bought this franchise? We started where we are, and we are ending in the same dreaded place! Neither franchise is truly happy.

Why not go on your own and decide your own fate with your OWN HOME? Show that the Jets are a class franchise. PUT UP A DAMN FIGHT, battle until you find your HOME. The fans will wait, we have been waiting and supporting this organization all these years. We can wait as long as it takes, knowing the end result is worth the wait.

The shovels are not yet in the ground. MOVE ON! Make this organization SECOND TO NONE! Show the heart that the Jets fans have, show us that you can deliver, WE'LL BACK YOU, WE ALREADY HAVE!

Remember what you said the day you bought our beloved franchise? You said Jets fans need their OWN HOME. Look back on that film footage, and look in your heart and do the right thing. Jets fans are depending upon you. KEEP YOUR WORD, WOODY. JETS FANS WANT THEIR OWN STADIUM!

Signed,

Just another loyal JETS fan

Fireman Ed Anzalone

He began a boycot of the regular season games last year & at one point - on national television - held up a sign telling Woody Johnson off over his decision to stay in NJ.

Ed was re-assigned from the fire station in Harlem to Staten Island.

He no longer gets the time off that he did in the past because he no longer has tenure.

That & the fact that the JETS no longer are paying for his seat & the PR department no longer is using him.

It's just that simple - Ed's 30 minutes of fame has faded...

That is interesting. It is less about the location and more about sharing. I can see how he definitely feels used. I always liked Ed and appreciated his passion.

That being said the Jets have to figure out a way to get that chant cranking during the games again. This past week without him was a joke.

That is interesting. It is less about the location and more about sharing. I can see how he definitely feels used. I always liked Ed and appreciated his passion.

That being said the Jets have to figure out a way to get that chant cranking during the games again. This past week without him was a joke.

As I stated early on the camera guys so just pick a fan out in a different section each time .with a IT`S YOUR TURN TO START THE chant sign under them ,Even better have one of our flt. crew grab one of us out of the lower level & let us go down on the field & lead the cheer with the girls and BAUMMER since I thought of this they can pick me first section 105 row 30 ok....

i heard that they were leaning toward the flight crew, but they kept spelling it wrong.

Chris you should call the Jets marketing dept with your idea I think it is a very good one

They get all my ideas right from here and the other boards i post on , Limo lady told me they liked my seat cushion idea except for the fact they were affraid people would use them as projectiles ,I said (A) WHO WOULD SPEND $40 AND THROW THE THING AWAY (B) I said for the $20 you spend on the top cushion & bottom one you get you section ,row @ seat number on each one ,so you would know what idiot threw it out there ,plus My plan had for another $10 they could put their name on it .then she said what are they gonna do about selling them to fans who aren`t season ticket holders & you won`t be able to mark them with seat #`s ,I got that covered to if their worried about that ,they can give them out to all the season ticket holders with our paid PSL`S ,Then they don`t have to sell them to the non-season ticket holders

i heard that they were leaning toward the flight crew, but they kept spelling it wrong.

LOL.

I tell you I sat right in back of them yesterday. Not sure what they call the girl that is their leader but she has to tell them to do everything. Let's just say it is safe to assume that football smarts was not part of the interview process.

But you know what? They are into it and I am glad they were all hired. On days like yesterday it is all an old bastard like me has to look forward to!

LOL.

I tell you I sat right in back of them yesterday. Not sure what they call the girl that is their leader but she has to tell them to do everything. Let's just say it is safe to assume that football smarts was not part of the interview process.

But you know what? They are into it and I am glad they were all hired. On days like yesterday it is all an old bastard like me has to look forward to!

dude...do you wear the frog costume to the games? 'cause i saw this kelly green felt flipper sticking out of one of those outdoor port-o-potties, and i was like...is that, uh, is that max in there?

As I stated early on the camera guys so just pick a fan out in a different section each time .with a IT`S YOUR TURN TO START THE chant sign under them ,Even better have one of our flt. crew grab one of us out of the lower level & let us go down on the field & lead the cheer with the girls and BAUMMER since I thought of this they can pick me first section 105 row 30 ok....

Hey, I'm in 329 Row 7 - If they put the cameras on there, they will see I always try to get those nay sayers to stand up on 3rd down coversions! Still, Joisey you are small enough to get on my shoulders (even though I have lost over 100 lbs in the last 2 years) - so if you can get the organization to go for it, you've got a deal my brotha!

They get all my ideas right from here and the other boards i post on , Limo lady told me they liked my seat cushion idea except for the fact they were affraid people would use them as projectiles ,I said (A) WHO WOULD SPEND $40 AND THROW THE THING AWAY (B) I said for the $20 you spend on the top cushion & bottom one you get you section ,row @ seat number on each one ,so you would know what idiot threw it out there ,plus My plan had for another $10 they could put their name on it .then she said what are they gonna do about selling them to fans who aren`t season ticket holders & you won`t be able to mark them with seat #`s ,I got that covered to if their worried about that ,they can give them out to all the season ticket holders with our paid PSL`S ,Then they don`t have to sell them to the non-season ticket holders

Hey JJ, you should ask for royalties.

My seats are in the Front Row Club and for the first time since they initiated that

section everyone had a seat cushion on the seat when you arrived.

According to the letter from the Jets the cushion is sponsored by a firm called

C B Richard Ellis. Never heard of them. Maybe a NY company.

It has their name on it and a big Jets logo. I took 2 back to florida.

Maybe I can sell them on EBay for $40.

Does anyone know where fireman ed was?? i sit 2 sections over from him and i heard he didnt renew his seats in time and got shut out. Wasnt that his buddy wearin the mangold jersey? I also thought i saw him at the top of the section peeking in but i could be wrong. I could not stand up and do the chant for those weak eddy impersonators.

Does anyone know where fireman ed was?? i sit 2 sections over from him and i heard he didnt renew his seats in time and got shut out. Wasnt that his buddy wearin the mangold jersey? I also thought i saw him at the top of the section peeking in but i could be wrong. I could not stand up and do the chant for those weak eddy impersonators.

You guys need to sign Fireman Ed to a big JN contract stat.

:Typotux: