Mets Magic Number

Latinlawyer

Ahh, mets fans...can you smell that? It smells like october baseball!!!!

Magic Number at 15

This week we can substantially widdle that number down since we play Braves and Phillies.

Lets do this...GO METS!!!

LL

By the way, Beltran is getting hot at the right time. WRIGHT FOR MVP!!! Pedro is getting better with each start!!!!

Ahh, mets fans...can you smell that? It smells like october baseball!!!!

Magic Number at 15

This week we can substantially widdle that number down since we play Braves and Phillies.

Lets do this...GO METS!!!

LL

By the way, Beltran is getting hot at the right time. WRIGHT FOR MVP!!! Pedro is getting better with each start!!!!

Welcome back LL. No offense but you are the Mets answer to JonEJet.

Welcome back LL. No offense but you are the Mets answer to JonEJet.

No offense? You compare me to JonE Jet and you say no offense....that is plain offensive..I have been on a South American Vacation for the month of August and came back recently. Other posters know that I have taken my lumps before with the mets...

LL

Magic Number is 14!!!

No offense? You compare me to JonE Jet and you say no offense....that is plain offensive..I have been on a South American Vacation for the month of August and came back recently. Other posters know that I have taken my lumps before with the mets...

LL

Magic Number is 14!!!

Nice to beat Hudson tonite. Perez looked good and it looks like Wagners back on track. Everythings looking good LL.

How many times in a row have we won it ? How many times have the Braves been your daddys ?

Kthxbye

Fans like you are the reason people hate Yankee fans. Who the F&*K invited you to this thread? This a Mets celebration not a forum to attack the mets. Sheesh, and you wonder why people hate yankee fans...

LL

NEWS FLASH : Hot off the sports wires: It's ALWAYS "What have you done for me lately?" Try to keep up. :rl:

In that case, the Mets haven't won a championship in 21 years. What have they done for you lately?

That said, I'm rooting for them to win the NL. Depending who emerges from the AL, maybe the whole thing.

Fans like you are the reason people hate Yankee fans. Who the F&*K invited you to this thread? This a Mets celebration not a forum to attack the mets. Sheesh, and you wonder why people hate yankee fans...

LL

Co-sign.

More proof that some Skankee fans are just as bad as NE fans.

In that case, the Mets haven't won a championship in 21 years. What have they done for you lately?

That said, I'm rooting for them to win the NL. Depending who emerges from the AL, maybe the whole thing.

We won the NL East last year and we're 6 games up again this year. Thanks for askin. :P

LL

Exactly. Somehow they never get it do they ?

AGAIN ? That's like playing the Braves. They should just hand the Yankees the WS trophy along with the AL Championship, if they know the Braves are waiting for us. That team loves to roll over for us like a trained puppy.

Don't you EVER read peoples replys? People who write posts like this are losers. Posters like you are the reason that people HATE the Skankees. Man, you're just not getting this are you?

I'd love for another subway series seep. I root for the Mets as long as they're not facing the Yankees. So I'll root for them all the way up the the world series then I'll root for them to get swept

That would be interesting Arsis. It wouls come down to pitching (which it always does). Not sure that we have enough of it right now. I need to see several more of Pedros starts. ;)

This weekend the Phillies in a three game series to hopefully lock this division up- time for payback for that 4 game sweep.

Yup that would be real Sweet. I figured last nite even if we go 8-9 the Phils have to go 16-1 to beat us. I REALLY like them odds !!!

Archived