Mets Magic Number

Well, if the Yankees happen to make it.......you already know how to assume the position. Just ask a Braves fan. They have hand prints on their ankles with our names on them.

:yawn: Same old lines from you. Get a new writer already!

Typical Mets fan. Can't answer the question, so you resort to name calling. How sad you are . I guess I would be upset too if my team had been worthless for so many years.

New York is a "what have you done for me lately" town. Lately, the Mets haven't been worthless at all. So the name-calling isn't coming from anger. It's coming from you truly being idiotic.

New York is a "what have you done for me lately" town. Lately, the Mets haven't been worthless at all. So the name-calling isn't coming from anger. It's coming from you truly being idiotic.

Regular season wins mean nothing, if you show up to the big dance with a hole in your underwear. Try again.

Well, if the Yankees happen to make it.......you already know how to assume the position. Just ask a Braves fan. They have hand prints on their ankles with our names on them.

Did I state something that is NOT true ? If so , please call me on it.

I believe it to be true. You and a bunch of Skanks fans raped male Braves fans.