Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

I think if they are guilty of jump frequency also. They should be made to suspend BB and Brady as long as Penny is out.

Along with paying all the doctors bills from his injury.

As of video taping, I would have to say forfeit home field advantage back to the Jets in Dec. And Singapore Cain the guilty ones.

LMAO, what does Brady have to do with this. Now you're just going for your own personal gain.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO, what does Brady have to do with this. Now you're just going for your own personal gain.

Indeed. How do we know if any of the players were aware of this? I highly doubt, as much as we like to bash Brady, that he was aware of this going on, as well as the other players.

Belichick should be suspended, not Brady.

Indeed. How do we know if any of the players were aware of this? I highly doubt, as much as we like to bash Brady, that he was aware of this going on, as well as the other players.

Belichick should be suspended, not Brady.

I'm sure Penny didn't want injury because of a team possibly cheat getting tip off on a play. Remember this is a team not a one man issue. The whole Pats organization is at fault.

As a player of any sport would you want to be handed a forfeit? Especially, after playing and being crushed?

I imagine the Jets' have pride. The Patriots stealing was the least of your problems.

short of playing the game over, no ruling will be 100% fair to everyone in the league.

the closest that can be achieved would be both teams have an 0-1 record.

while I acknowledge we got our a$$es beat. momentum,confidence, time allowed to throw etc plays a huge role in any game.

If the league feels they would have won anyway then fair enough. leave the w & l alone & punish the cheating scum that is bill belichek

what sucks is that I suspect nothing will be given to the team that was affected by the nefarious deeds,US-fines won't mean nothing, letting them KEEP a tainted win means nothing, I want Beli-cheat suspended for the season with no contact allowed and draft picks taken away-we ain't getting the forfeit so I say suspension and loss of multiple draft picks-an no HOF for the scumbag-ever

I'm going insane? madmike has claimed that this incident is MUCH worse than dog killing, DUI's and not paying child support for 9 children in the realm of the NFL.

I have admitted repeatedly tonight that the Pats were wrong in what they did. But some of you are saying is that this is worse than killing, etc.

Its football for fark sakes!

You guys won championships by cheating. Everything the Patridiots ever accomplished is one big NOTHING.

I don't want a forfeit, but I do want the pats to get a loss. so they'll be at 1-1. loss all first day picks and lose 10% of next year's cap. If it were the Jets who were caught I'd wish they didn't get hit so bad and I certainly wouldn't be advocating it but I would accept it.

If you were cheated out of a victory, why not? Who knows what would've happend if the Patriots hadn't cheated. Guess what, we never will know. You can say all you want in favor of the Pats and I can say all I want in favor of the Jets but the facts are that we will never know for sure.

Yes the Jets have pride, but do you think they're feeling pridefull after losing partly because of the opposing team CHEATING?

Think about it.

Let's say Goodell strips the Patriots of everything.

Are you going to have a celebration of the 2006 Division Title? Buy a t-shirt?

Are the Rams, Eagles and Panthers going to raise a Superbowl banner?

Honestly answer it.

The Jets lost.

The players know that how much or little of an advantage the Patriots gained, does not erase the fact that the Jets were dominated in every aspect of the game. As a player I doubt you want to be handed it. It is better earned.

Hell, if the Jets are not stripped of a victory for their debacle against the Seahawks when VT came up about 2 feet short of the goal line.

How are you going to strip anything from the Patriots when you cannot proove how much they gained?

Can we put two and two together?

Is the reason we were not able to get to Brady at all, to sack him and that they seemed to have an answer to every play, was because of the video taping?

BZ

exactly,,

some people are too scared to admit they have gotten all thier glory through CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it.

Honestly answer it.

The Jets lost.

The players know that how much or little of an advantage the Patriots gained, does not erase the fact that the Jets were dominated in every aspect of the game. As a player I doubt you want to be handed it. It is better earned.

Hell, if the Jets are not stripped of a victory for their debacle against the Seahawks when VT came up about 2 feet short of the goal line.

How are you going to strip anything from the Patriots when you cannot proove how much they gained?

PFSIKH-Comparing the Seattle Jet win to what the Pats have just done is idiotic.

The Seattle mis-call was human judgement and was not one team leveraging a dishonest tactic against another.

They bear no correlation.

Can we put two and two together?

Is the reason we were not able to get to Brady at all, to sack him and that they seemed to have an answer to every play, was because of the video taping?

BZ

No. It was lack of talent. Next question?

Think about it.

Honestly answer it.

The Jets lost.

about the outcome of the game, no one really knows what impact it had including yourself

belichek should be made to take a lie detector test and the pats should be stripped of any titles earned if found cheating said year. no need for a belated parade for the runner ups. knowing the cheating scumbag got stripped of his rings if applicable & his genious status would be sufficient thenks

There is no way to find out if the actions by the Pats during the game didn't effect the outcome of the game. If there is no proof that the Pats can show without a shadow of a doubt that their actions DID NOT change the outcome of the game....the Jets have to get something.

Now is it picks? I don't think so, because this would hurt not only the Pats, but the Phins and Jills

The only way to compensate the Jets fairly is by awarding the win to the Jets OR pulling the win from the Pats, making the entire division 0-1

Nevertheless, the Jets must be taken care of by the league, in some shape of form.

I agree here cane.......... #27 the fact is that we just don't know how the spying affected the 2nd half of play. We do know the balance of play was much more lopsided than the previous 7 halfs of football played between mangini & belly.

I know.

JW - Really?

Maybe you need to re-look those game tapes.

I think JW might be on to something there, I remember the playoff game not really opening up until the second half, and last weeks game didn't blow open until the pat returner decided for god knows what reason to return a kick from deep in the endzone in the beginning of the second half.

BESIDES, lets not forget, we play them a bunch, 3 times last year, and do you think call signals are changed from game to game or one year to the next under the same coaching staff?? I think not.

I would like that too, but I just don't see it happening...it wouldn't be fair for the Jets to get a draft pick just because they were the ones who played against the Pats when they got caught. Im assuming a lot of teams have been through this w/ the Pats and I think the most fair thing is for the Pats to suffer, which will be everyones gain....or castrate BB...its one of the two.

I think JW might be on to something there, I remember the playoff game not really opening up until the second half, and last weeks game didn't blow open until the pat returner decided for god knows what reason to return a kick from deep in the endzone in the beginning of the second half.

BESIDES, lets not forget, we play them a bunch, 3 times last year, and do you think call signals are changed from game to game or one year to the next under the same coaching staff?? I think not.

if that is the case, then why didn't the Pats blow our doors off in the first quarter too? If the calls don't get changed, there should have been no reason for them to be all over us to start the game. (just trying to see the other side, even though i do think they are hacks)

Like him or not, he is considered THE traffic mover on the internet news sites. When a news media outlet gets linked by him, traffic goes through the roof.

Max should float a story about catching smizzy with a priest in the server room, it'll get picked up by drudge and bammm! JI who????

http://www.drudgereport.com/hit.pdf

PFSIKH-Comparing the Seattle Jet win to what the Pats have just done is idiotic.

The Seattle mis-call was human judgement and was not one team leveraging a dishonest tactic against another.

They bear no correlation.

I am only illustrating a point (probably badly). My point is, that was a clear case of error that affected the outcome of a game and someone's job. Nothing was done. How much or little the Patriots gained is disputable. What happens then next time a player cheats on the field and turns the balance of the game?

about the outcome of the game, no one really knows what impact it had including yourself

belichek should be made to take a lie detector test and the pats should be stripped of any titles earned if found cheating said year. no need for a belated parade for the runner ups. knowing the cheating scumbag got stripped of his rings if applicable & his genious status would be sufficient thenks

You are funny when you are righteous.

if that is the case, then why didn't the Pats blow our doors off in the first quarter too? If the calls don't get changed, there should have been no reason for them to be all over us to start the game. (just trying to see the other side, even though i do think they are hacks)

cause it takes 1 quarter to analyze the video feed to booth and the actual play called,, they then can come up with the signals..

There is no way to find out if the actions by the Pats during the game didn't effect the outcome of the game. If there is no proof that the Pats can show without a shadow of a doubt that their actions DID NOT change the outcome of the game....the Jets have to get something.

Now is it picks? I don't think so, because this would hurt not only the Pats, but the Phins and Jills

The only way to compensate the Jets fairly is by awarding the win to the Jets OR pulling the win from the Pats, making the entire division 0-1

Nevertheless, the Jets must be taken care of by the league, in some shape of form.

I agree JonE-WE were the ones affected by this NOT the league-WE are 0-1, WE lost our starting QB and will now prolly start out 0-2

Didn't the drive to an easy score. Then Wes Welker dropped a pass. Then Matt Cassell dropped a FG snap.

The score was close, but the game was not.

cause it takes 1 quarter to analyze the video feed to booth and the actual play called,, they then can come up with the signals..

I could believe that. this whole thing is a huge deal.

Picture the play where Samuel took that stop route to the house on Penny in the playoff game, or the backward pass that Colvin broke up, that was returned by VW? Did they know those plays were happening and jump the routes? i realize that is the defensive side of the ball, but you have to think they could read those as well.

PFIK- you're right about the game not being close early. I thought we were fortunate to have been so close at halftime...and then...

I don't care if they did this to the rest of the league. WE caught them, the rest of the league was too pussy to step forward until we did it. So we should get those draft picks. Until other people can PROVE it happened to them they have no claim. It's not like you can give someone a speeding ticket for something they did a month ago anyway.

all over Jets boards Pats fans are trying to defend the indefensible-YOU guys know what's right and what's wrong and you all know Belichick was WRONG-say it, admit it...take the first step

Belichick was wrong. The Patriots deserve to be punished upto a point (i.e. loss of draft picks, belichick suspension, team fine, maybe loss of playoff berth (i.e. NCAA imposed sanction)).

However, you must admit that football has a culture of embrassing cheating.

Players and coaches have said that is a common practice.

Players cheat on every play (i.e. holding; fistful of jersey).

Please step off your soap boxes with this feigned moral disgust. Either all cheating is wrong or none is wrong.

I know.

JW - Really?

Maybe you need to re-look those game tapes.

really ? lets think back to our last meeting in the meadowlands. we got beat pretty good in the 1st half & almost came back & beat you in the 2nd half .

this year was no different in the 1st half. you outplayed us but this time you were only up by 7pts. damn near even cept that 3rd & very long pass completion.

I agree JonE-WE were the ones affected by this NOT the league-WE are 0-1, WE lost our starting QB and will now prolly start out 0-2

To be fair, there is no report on New England knowing anything with the Jets' offense, its about knowing their defense and protecting Brady really. Either way, even with Pete Kendall as a matter of fact, that play with Jarvis Green happens. Green just flat out destroyed Ferguson and got to Pennington. Can't do anything about that.

Archived