Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The brief statement released today by Patriots coach Bill Belichick about the reports that his team used video cameras to steal opponents' signals includes the words, "I want to apologize to everyone who has been affected, most of all ownership, staff and players."

He is, apparently, referring to the Patriots' ownership, staff and players. But so far, the Patriots haven't been hurt by any of this. Shouldn't Belichick apologize to the people who were harmed by his apparent flouting of the league's rules -- i.e., the Patriots' opponents?

Adam Schefter reported on NFL Network that there's a feeling in some league circles that the Patriots' cheating ultimately cost some people -- coaches on teams that lost key games to the Patriots -- their jobs. If Belichick wants to apologize, shouldn't he apologize, "most of all," to those people?

Overall, Belichick's statement doesn't go far enough. No one who knows anything about Belichick expects him to send a sincere "I'm sorry" to Jets coach Eric Mangini, but when he talks to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, he needs to show that he understands that he's not above league rules. So far, he hasn't done that.

and spoke witha Joanna there-she assures me they are taking this VERY seriously

Well Jimmy, I sent an email. My wife, two children, my sister and her husband all sent emails to the commish...may not help in any decision making, but it certainly didn't hurt.

My wife...damn. She is not a fan at all, but she knows what I've been through in all the years we've been married with this team and was so pissed, she fired one off herself...I'm proud of her.

I'll tell you what guys don't think this kind of stuff doesn't matter-I didn't just speak to a secretary there I was put on hold and switched over to somebody in the league office-

My e-mail campaign has over 2500 views at last check on 3 sites and guys are posting and PMing what they wrote

The brief statement released today by Patriots coach Bill Belichick about the reports that his team used video cameras to steal opponents' signals includes the words, "I want to apologize to everyone who has been affected, most of all ownership, staff and players."

He is, apparently, referring to the Patriots' ownership, staff and players. But so far, the Patriots haven't been hurt by any of this. Shouldn't Belichick apologize to the people who were harmed by his apparent flouting of the league's rules -- i.e., the Patriots' opponents?

Adam Schefter reported on NFL Network that there's a feeling in some league circles that the Patriots' cheating ultimately cost some people -- coaches on teams that lost key games to the Patriots -- their jobs. If Belichick wants to apologize, shouldn't he apologize, "most of all," to those people?

Overall, Belichick's statement doesn't go far enough. No one who knows anything about Belichick expects him to send a sincere "I'm sorry" to Jets coach Eric Mangini, but when he talks to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, he needs to show that he understands that he's not above league rules. So far, he hasn't done that.

Scumbags dont apologize unless they are made to.

I'll tell you what guys don't think this kind of stuff doesn't matter-I didn't just speak to a secretary there I was put on hold and switched over to somebody in the league office-

My e-mail campaign has over 2500 views at last check on 3 sites and guys are posting and PMing what they wrote

What e-mail campaign.. let us have at it!

why? he never apologized to Mr. Shenocca for cornholing his wife while she was a Giants secretary

You know what happens in a fight if someone low blows you repeatedly? They get DQed and you get the win. What about when you open up a cut? It's accepted that you win. I don't care about this false sense of pride and "earning" a win, if they didn't cheat we could have won. Chad was playing well and we battered around their offense when we played last time they didn't cheat. We would have scored at least another TD or 2 if our defense could have done something, and Brady probably throws at least an INT.

Chad was playing well and we battered around their offense when we played last time they didn't cheat. We would have scored at least another TD or 2 if our defense could have done something, and Brady probably throws at least an INT.

This is wishfull thinking at it's best.

As an injured Jet fan I would like to see.

1) The Pats forfeit BOTH games to the Jets this year.

2) both of NE's 1st rounders awarded to the Jets

3) Belliacheat suspended from all NFL functions for one year

4) Keep the castration idea on the table for any future infractions.

As an occasional rational person, I suspect they will forfeit one of their 1st rounders.

Oh, you just had to ruin a perfectly noble thread!

At least he is talking with 18 year olds that have fake boobs... it usually means they are too far gone to be normal women anyways... so the bright side is that he is no corrupting any new girls... these are previously corrupted ones... lol

Oh, you just had to ruin a perfectly noble thread!

I know, you are right, I actually felt a little bad for sh#tting in his thread as soon as I wrote it. Sometimes I just can't help it, ecurb just lobbed a slow pitch to me and I can't help it. I am sorry. Later today I will call and the number and give them hell to make up for it.

At least he is talking with 18 year olds that have fake boobs... it usually means they are too far gone to be normal women anyways... so the bright side is that he is no corrupting any new girls... these are previously corrupted ones... lol

hahahaha.....ok ecurb, get back on topic here, sfj is doing god's work for the team!

Archived