Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

Here is the text of my email I sent to the Commish.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

As a life long Jet fan I guess you may know why I am writing to you. However

instead of your reading what hundreds have already said I would like to ask the following

of you.

If I bought an applicance from a store and it was defective, I would return it to

the store and get my money back.

On Sunday, Oct. 9th as a season ticket holder i attended the game between the

Jets and Pats. As you well know now it has come to pass the the product that

the NFL presented that day was what we might call defective.

I therefore request reimbursement for the following expenses laid out by my

son and I for that game.

Portion of our season tickets -

Airline tickets for 2 -

Parking pass -

Stadium club lunches -

Car rental -

Refreshments during game -

Gift for my wife - I'll let you go on this one as I always get her one when I go to game

Total -

Please send check to the flwg address:

Sincerely,

(Figures left out intentionally by me on here but not on email)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? He drove on them with ease for a TD with the hurt ankle... what makes you think he couldnt have done it healthy?

He beat them up the last time we played...so we would have done it this time if they didn't cheat? I really hope I don't have to explain to you why that is wishful thinking.

Oh and this isn't about Chad. It's wishful thinking to assume we would've beat them based on how we played them last season.

He beat them up the last time we played...so we would have done it this time if they didn't cheat? I really hope I don't have to explain to you why that is wishful thinking.

Oh and this isn't about Chad. It's wishful thinking to assume we would've beat them based on how we played them last season.

I think it was more based on going scoreless in most of the 1st Q and alomst going into halftime tied... most likley before they were REALLY cheating... once they had all the info it got ugly... before hand... not so much

I really don't care who thinks what about this-I'm doing what I BELIEVE to be the right thing to do. I don't watch baseball or basketball anymore-I TRIED to watch NASCAR...all I have left is football...if the game I love is compromised we may as well all start becoming WWE fans-and I told her as much on the phone

You know what happens in a fight if someone low blows you repeatedly? They get DQed and you get the win. .

Not relly true.

Depends what state you are in.

In most states, if a low blow occurs, and the fighter is unable to contiue, ONE round is awarded to the guy who got low blowed, the fight is stopped, and the decesion is made on what is on the judges score cards at that point

I really don't care who thinks what about this-I'm doing what I BELIEVE to be the right thing to do. I don't watch baseball or basketball anymore-I TRIED to watch NASCAR...all I have left is football...if the game I love is compromised we may as well all start becoming WWE fans-and I told her as much on the phone

Hey I mentioned hockey the other day and you nixed that...how about bowling?

I think it was more based on going scoreless in most of the 1st Q and alomst going into halftime tied... most likley before they were REALLY cheating... once they had all the info it got ugly... before hand... not so much

I don't understand this post. Our offense was doing what before the half?

Don't worry Jimmy.. everyone is on your side. Except Alk. And PFSIKH. And Gainzo. You get the point.

I am with you 100% dude. I can't even begin to explain the enjoyment I derive from football season, the game, the team, fantasy, the social interactions with friends new and old in the lot before, this board, sharing a common interest and passion with other football fans and jets fans. All of this is built on the foundation of the game of football and the great league, the nfl. If this is the kind of thing that goes on, and the kind of thing that is swept under the rug, then all that I and most of you enjoy gets ruined.

I don't understand this post. Our offense was doing what before the half?

2 3rd and shorts... even if one of those went (which the bad spot on chads scramble should have) it would have been a different game.. also once the JETS got in the groove Chad was moving the ball well and threw for his 1st TD... if it were for Dbrick sucking ass before the half he might have put up more points...

I am with you 100% dude. I can't even begin to explain the enjoyment I derive from football season, the game, the team, fantasy, the social interactions with friends new and old in the lot before, this board, sharing a common interest and passion with other football fans and jets fans. All of this is built on the foundation of the game of football and the great league, the nfl. If this is the kind of thing that goes on, and the kind of thing that is swept under the rug, then all that I and most of you enjoy gets ruined.

thanks Joe now make a FRICKIN CALL OR SEND OUT AN E-MAIL-(damn fat fingers always hitting the cap lock)

Couldnt have happened to a bigger scumbag,,

You cheatin POS who has tarnished the greatest game on earth,,

did you want to win tha tbad, you worthless POS,,

you should have worked on your marriage that hard you schmuck

You know, I wish some of you guys would quit beating around the bush and explain how you really feel about that scumbag...come on SJ, don't hold anything back.:box:

Archived