Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't...the conversations would make you kill yourself.

- Mangini is a RAT

- Maningi to be scorned by HC's

- Manigni cheats too,He learned everything from BB

- Every HC cheats

It's ****ing ridiculous. Just like when Rodney Harrison got caught...it's everybody elses fault.

Joe, if I had to go over to their board, it would go against all my principles of them coming over here.

You can't...the conversations would make you kill yourself.

- Mangini is a RAT

- Maningi to be scorned by HC's

- Manigni cheats too,He learned everything from BB

- Every HC cheats

It's ****ing ridiculous. Just like when Rodney Harrison got caught...it's everybody elses fault.

True guys, it's why i don't even bother with those boards, but wondering if anyone here has.

I know, you are right, I actually felt a little bad for sh#tting in his thread as soon as I wrote it. Sometimes I just can't help it, ecurb just lobbed a slow pitch to me and I can't help it. I am sorry. Later today I will call and the number and give them hell to make up for it.

Ok.. but don't just call to have phone sex with Joanna!

what if at thre end of the year we dont win the division or dont even make the playoffs because of one game, which means if we dont get the win it could cost us a playoff shot look at last year we made it by 1 game what if we lose it by a game this year we will all be putting the season on this game in the end

Hey All,

Wouldn't it be great if this coming sunday, the Pats start a nice long losing streak say 3-4 games and the Jets start a nice winning streak say 3-4 games....all because of what has hapened this past week.....NOW THAT WOULD BE JUSTICE.......but the 2 first round picks are not bad either....

what if at thre end of the year we dont win the division or dont even make the playoffs because of one game, which means if we dont get the win it could cost us a playoff shot look at last year we made it by 1 game what if we lose it by a game this year we will all be putting the season on this game in the end

it's not just this year, its all those years. They owe the second place finisher of the past 6 years a dvision crown.

They owe the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles Super Bowl Titles.

They owe the Jets a crack at San Diego in 06.

They owe the League all their draft picks for the next 4 years.

this would be a start.

Ecurb should declare war on all patriots boards and drop his weapons of mass posting on them

Its better to ignore them... they know their team is a cheating POS team... us arguing with them only gives them reason to feel otherwise...

A small plane with the big BANNERS and pay them to fly over New Englands next home game.

The BANNER could read BELECHECK AND PATRIOTS CHEATERS FROM JETNATION.COM

Cant fly over a stadium without permission

Seriously though... I wish someone with deep pockets would take out full page ads in the boston papers bashing the pats...

Archived