Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

it's not just this year, its all those years. They owe the second place finisher of the past 6 years a dvision crown.

They owe the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles Super Bowl Titles.

They owe the Jets a crack at San Diego in 06.

They owe the League all their draft picks for the next 4 years.

this would be a start.

i dont think you can go that far. Sure the Pats have had their breaks and yes this situation does raise an eyebrow, but seriously Doug Brien missed the field goal and last year we ****ed up on the lateral which was the turning point of the game. Live in the Now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Pats filmed the Jets signals. You were right I was wrong. My apologies mate. Some of the posts today have been way over the top IMO. I just want to kn

First of all, let me point out two things I noticed while watching the game - AND THEY WERE OBVIOUS: The "cheer" heard when Pennington went down was a DERISIVE CHEER. Anybody trying to suggest o

Cant fly over a stadium without permission

Seriously though... I wish someone with deep pockets would take out full page ads in the boston papers bashing the pats...

Why dont we just send our whole AV crew over to NE this weekend to create a proper gameplan as to how we're going to spy on them without getting caught this coming December...

Fraud.

Thief.

Liar.

Swindler.

Con.

Fake.

Phony.

Impostor.

Crook.

Charlatan.

Shark.

Rogue.

Degenerate.

Trickster.

Scoundrel.

Pretender.

Bamboozler.

Fool.

Sucker.

Dissolute.

Appalling.

Corrupt.

Immoral.

Unscrupulous.

Shameless.

Depraved.

Self-indulgent.

Selfish.

Dishonorable.

Egotistical.

Cruel.

Callous.

Despicable.

Shameful.

Villain.

Thug.

Shady.

Underhanded.

Disreputable.

Sordid.

Foul.

Low.

Antagonistic.

Vile.

Loathsome.

Nauseating.

i dont think you can go that far. Sure the Pats have had their breaks and yes this situation does raise an eyebrow, but seriously Doug Brien missed the field goal and last year we ****ed up on the lateral which was the turning point of the game. Live in the Now.

sarcasm is a beautiful thing, if you need a course on it, i'll find you one in your area.

who is to say that Colvin didn't know what that play was before the snap? Everything they have done is now suspect, every snap.

I heard an interesting penalty this morning on the radio. Have the Patriots at least give up the win. Everyone in the AFC East is 0-1. Thats where the penalties would start.

that's not a terrible idea, but saying both teams lost would be hard to validate. Interestring thought though.

Go dig up last seasons stats for the 2 NE-MIA games, Brady was extremely unbrady-esqe. Someone who is much better with stats then I should dig this up and post here. You can go to NFL.com, to schedule, 2006, and click final for each game.

Interesting, maybe they knew and blocked the signals. It was also a new coach so they would not have had any previous tape on the staffs signals. Take a look.

I heard an interesting penalty this morning on the radio. Have the Patriots at least give up the win. Everyone in the AFC East is 0-1. Thats where the penalties would start.

i said the same thing yesterday.

i dont want the jets to have an illegitimate win either. i would rather the pats illegeimate win was just taken away. along with suspensions, draft picks taken and fines of course :)

I am very suprised the way the entire football nation is reacting to this. i honestly thought it would just be swept under the rug to some degree, but listening to both national sports radio and local wv and pittsburgh radio, almost everyone thinks that a suspension is in order for belicheat. They even interviewed a bunch of steelers on the radio and almost all of them said draft picks, suspension AND fines, on top of that they all jokingly said that the superbowls should be taken away. They seem a little pissed at the possibility these schemes could have been used against them in the playoffs, namely the afc championship.