J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS JETS

timbok

ok..a non patriots thread...

so..will we win against the Ravens?

I think theres a chance..since the Ravens have almost no offense..

But they do have one hell of a Defense... And this will be KC's 1st start as a Jet.

All I can say is this... I hope all the "NFL Experts" were right about KC... And I really hope that Kellen Clemens was really the "Most NFL ready QB" out of the draft last year.

If Dyson starts this week, I like our chances on the Defensive side of the ball... I feel we can contain this Ravens team as long as we can stop the Jet killer himself "Willis"... But I wont lie, I'm nervious about Kellen taking sacks and simply making alot of rookie mistakes... I hope he proves me wrong though.

And this will be KC's 1st start as a Jet.

Are you certain of that.

I dont think we'll win. People go on about the Ravens having no offence. Thats a pile of ****. It was just awful playcalling on behalf of Billick.

They were running the football well (especially Musa Smith) and are likely to tear our run d to shreds, remember Mc Gahee.

Here's what I'm looking at in this game. It looks like both QB situations are up in the air, no-one seems to know who'll be playing for either team. But anyways I'll take their running game over ours any day.

As for defence, well I look at their D and cant see any weaknesses. I look at our and I struggle to find any strengths.

IMO this could be a long game for us.

Yes I'm certain that this will be Kellen Clemens first start as a Jet...

U have no Idea, the only guys who could be certain of that are Chad and the Jets staff. How the hell would you know.

The Jets may blow the thing out of proportion just to get The Ravens to gameplan differently.

You have no idea man so stop talking crap.

U have no Idea, the only guys who could be certain of that are Chad and the Jets staff. How the hell would you know.

The Jets may blow the thing out of proportion just to get The Ravens to gameplan differently.

You have no idea man so stopm talking crap.

couldnt of said it better myself

Who even knows that Mangini wouldnt start the more mobile Tuiasisopo? (i know i spelt that wrong)

im just throwing that out there, ive heard reports that it could be an option considering the baltimore d loves to get after the qb's

And considering what the Ravens may do to our already injured starters backup, it may not be the worst idea in the world. Although it would be pretty much throwing the game.

I don't know who saw the game yesterday, but they sustained multiple injuries. Jonathan Ogden was out from the 2nd quarter on, with a fairly serious toe injury. McNair injured his groin in the 1st, and then tried to be like he normally does and play through the pain. For the fact he came out before the last drive only speaks to the severity of the injury.

Also Ray Lewis injured his tricep, but continued to play and will most likely be listed as probable.

Either way with their all world LT out and the #2 QB possibly going to start, we'll see how it goes

I heard them say something about a torn tricep with Ray Lewis. That cannot possibly be true as its almost impossible to move your arm with that never mind tackle NFL players with it.

It would also more than likely be season ending if it was indeed a torn tricep. I never wish injuries upon anyone but these will seriously help the Jets. Ogden will be replaced by a rookie, so who knows, maybe a pass rush may not be out of the wuestion this week.

Ed Reed also looked in pain for a while, but he quickly put any doubts to bed with a punt return for a TD.

The playcalling IMO cost the Ravens the game yesterday, I cant see it being nearly as bad vs us.

Archived