Link to The GreenHouse(if it's OK TS-Max)

SoFlaJets

How come that site won't allow me to register?

Keep's saying "Username Not Acceptable." :shock:

even if you changed your moniker to JetsfanTx one Pennington/noodle-armed comment would have out on the street as fast as a Bowery bum at Luchows anyway TX

even if you changed your moniker to JetsfanTx one Pennington/noodle-armed comment would have out on the street as fast as a Bowery bum at Luchows anyway TX

So in other words, it's just a Jets love fest? Sounds like a good time.

Ha! Listen to those Patsie b!tches, crying because they can't get in.

The very definition of a circle jerk is www.patsfans.com.

Not crying at all actually and I didn't even attempt to sign up. I already visit enough boards. And by the way, maybe, just maybe that's the exact reason I don't spend a bunch of time over at patsfans eh? But if you enjoy a circle jerk with only people who agree with you, more power to you.

Not crying at all actually and I didn't even attempt to sign up. I already visit enough boards. And by the way, maybe, just maybe that's the exact reason I don't spend a bunch of time over at patsfans eh? But if you enjoy a circle jerk with only people who agree with you, more power to you.

If you think all Jets fans agree-you're crazy.and to SPJets it's still 48 days till camp and all the sites are in a state of inertia

Matt's place is not new. It MIGHT pre-date JI.

It's true that it's not busy. Matt is a good guy. I've met him a couple times at games. I post there sometimes, but not nearly as much as here.

cool

Like I said in the other thread I have no problem with you throwing up a link to his board.

We are honestly not that worried about stuff like that here. We all love the Jets. That is the main goal here.

I have always heard Matt's board. And I have been on that site before. I just never made the connection. Actually pretty cool to have a board named after you.

I hereby announce that going forward this site shall be called Max's board. Tom please change the company letterhead! :mrgreen:

Matt's board probably is older than JI. I found it thru Chrebet.com. Every year on Opening Day about a dozen of his guys get together for a tailgate party. After a hiatus last year we'll be setting up again out in lot 17.

Archived