My official and sincere apology to Bob ..........

Boozer76

I have called you names, busted your chops, and even captioned a picture as my signature to get under your skin at a site to be unmentioned. Low and behold I have learned that not only are you not the jerk I accused you of being, but in fact you are one funny ass laid back dude. I just felt you deserved a public apology for my treatment of you in the past. I clearly did not know the whole picture.

Boozer i met you both in person and trust me when i tell you that you are NOT the big dick Bob makes you out to be.

Oh so many ways I can twist the post into something wrong, but seeing Smixx is going for a group hug thing.

Well, thanks, Boozer and everyone else, too.

What never made sense to me was, Sean Deegan makes the rules over there, and people kiss his ass and send him money. All I did was enforce HIS rules, and I was the a-hole.

Geez.

What never made sense to me was, Sean Deegan makes the rules over there, and people kiss his a$$ and send him money. All I did was enforce HIS rules, and I was the a-hole.

Geez.

I guess that's what I meant by not understanding the big picture. I think what happened is you enforced his rules to the T while other mods were more lenient with his rules. At any rate at times I really took out my distaste for the whole thing directly on you and that was unwarranted.

What never made sense to me was, Sean Deegan makes the rules over there, and people kiss his a$$ and send him money. All I did was enforce HIS rules, and I was the a-hole.

Geez.

I never thought you were an a**hole Bob. :wink:

Geez.

Besides, you were never subsidsed by the New York Jets either...

All you did was try to do your job - Moderate...

Bob:

I can't help but think one thing as I read this thread.

I want to sex you up.

PM me for specifics okay???

oy... note to self... don't read Max's post before lunch... you are sure to lose your appetite... that image is disturbing ... :shock: :lol:

oy... note to self... don't read Max's post before lunch... you are sure to lose your appetite... that image is disturbing ... :shock: :lol:

GG:

I got your PM. And I am sorry if I was a little unclear. The specifics were reserved for Bob.

I don't like you like that. So sorry. We can still be friend though I hope.

GG:

I got your PM. And I am sorry if I was a little unclear. The specifics were reserved for Bob.

I don't like you like that. So sorry. We can still be friend though I hope.

you wound me max... :roll: take garb while your at it...she is having a hard time taking no as an answer...she is probably right up your alley...

Archived