Another 'playa' released.............

Mean Papi Green

Now now, Tex. You're from Texas. I wouldn't be calling anybody fat and ugly. :lol:

But yeah, that's him. Doesn't he look like he's about to cry?

You can't see Vilma's hands in the picture. Maybe he's chopping onions or something.

Why does it look like you're about to cry in your sig picture? Man up, you pu$$y! It's just a linebacker! :lol:

:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

This is the sh*t thats been missing "over there"...LMAO!!!

BTW...Just got HALL OF FAME status "over there"...now I have to start all over?? Oh well..I go where the humor is.

When's kotite coming over to the dark side?

What's up, Shade-dog? Welcome! Let us know if you want us to fix anything on the site (ban Smizzy) or anything (ban Smizzy).

Glad to be here. 3 things...

1)Go get kotite

2)I'm clueless when it comes to Avatar's and would like someone to hold my hand and walk a mildly retarded Shadetree and his brand new computer(which is too big for a person with absolutely zero tech saavy) through the process without using those crazy, wacked out computer words like HTML,BB something,something......you get the point.

3)I was a big fan of the "MY ASSISTANT" feature 'over there'.

1)Go get kotite

Ummmm....scratch that...I see he has 42 posts already!!!...I was wondering where he was....alright, alright,alright...I wanted to hit 2500 posts,O.K.? So shoot me. I got your e-mail about this site at about 2400, I was like "...they have got to be kidding me." YOU BASTIDS !!!! I'm a rookie again!!!

They're better ne some METS fans around here, too. Yankee cocksuckers infested that place like rats.

1)Go get kotite

Ummmm....scratch that...I see he has 42 posts already!!!...I was wondering where he was....alright, alright,alright...I wanted to hit 2500 posts,O.K.? So shoot me. I got your e-mail about this site at about 2400, I was like "...they have got to be kidding me." YOU BASTIDS !!!! I'm a rookie again!!!

They're better ne some METS fans around here, too. Yankee cocksuckers infested that place like rats.

Shadetree welcome here

We DEFINITELY need more laughs and Met posters like yourself here.

nah, thats my busanut face, she's under the table

and Tex you got it wrond the ugly black guy is Vilma I'm the sexy staring guy

Are you grabbing Vilma's ass? :shock:

Where does your right arm go? :?

Archived