NE is going to DESTROY SD this weekend

Smizzy

If you don't think every NE player & coach is dying to get on the field Sunday and prove they have earned all 3 of those championsips,You're crazy.

I smell the world biggest ass whoopin.

You don't think the Chargers remember the Pats dancing on their logo after they knocked them out of the playoffs a year ago? Both teams have a lot to prove. I'm sure who will win, but I do know that it will not be a New England ass kicking of San Diego.

If you don't think every NE player & coach is dying to get on the field Sunday and prove they have earned all 3 of those championsips,You're crazy.

Smiz...you know I respect the hell out of you, but I think they'll walk into that game like puppies who know they just peed all over the new carpet.

Smiz...you know I respect the hell out of you, but I think they'll walk into that game like puppies who know they just peed all over the new carpet.

Who has more to prove this week? I mean this is the same Patriot team who just dominated us.

Who has more to prove this week? I mean this is the same Patriot team who just dominated us.

I think you're right, the Pats really have more to prove. This is going to be a national game, and you know everyone's going to be watching to see if NE has been a fraud all these years. That being said, the Chargers aren't to be taken lightly and certainly want to win this game badly themselves. You don't just forget the mid-field incident in a playoff game. You don't think everyone in that locker room hasn't been thinking about the Pats the entire offseason?

This is going to be a great game, easily gotw. I'm rooting for the Chargers. I think it's in San Diego, I'm going to see if I can get tickets somehow if it is.

If I were to place money on it, come to think of it I just might, it'd have to be on the Taintriots. They've got the whole NFL world looking at them and I think they'll perform accordingly. It's the home opener as well so that just adds to it.

I think we're going to see a lot of penalties and players injuries. It's going to be a very ugly game.

The Pats are dying to prove that they are a great team. The Chargers wants to get back at them for the mid field celebrations from last year and are now, probably, thinking they lost because the pats cheated. Add to that the fact that SD are trying to prove that they can "win ugly" this year, and not just play pretty.

I think this has the makings of one hellulva football game.

San Diego is going to be all fired up about how New England acted after the Chargers handed that playoff game last year on a silver platter.

New England wants to show folks that can beat an NFL elite team without having to cheat.

Of course I will be rooting for SD but, I think Norv Turner makes Herm look like Bellicheat on the sidelines.

New England in a close one.

San Diego is going to be all fired up about how New England acted after the Chargers handed that playoff game last year on a silver platter.

New England wants to show folks that can beat an NFL elite team without having to cheat.

Of course I will be rooting for SD but, I think Norv Turner makes Herm look like Bellicheat on the sidelines.

I thought Norv Turner was considered an offensive genius? A guy that really knew his Xs and Os? From what I understand, if he's an inept coach it definitely shouldn't be from a strategy standpoint.

Nothing like feeding the Patsie trolls with a thread like this...they will rot...they are cheaters and nothing can ever change that fact in my mind.

I will always question their wins of the past and that includes their championship titles just like people question who really shot JFK?

But hey, that's just me...screw the Pats.

I thought Norv Turner was considered an offensive genius? A guy that really knew his Xs and Os? From what I understand, if he's an inept coach it definitely shouldn't be from a strategy standpoint.

Excellent OC. No doubt, but so was Bruce Coslet. Doens't make you a great head coach.

He coached the Redskins for 7 or 8 years and got to the playoffs once. I have to give him a pass on the Raiders just because they are the Raiders.

I look at him the same way I look at Herm now. Just never could get to that next level of coach.

I assume the Pats tape the signals for future use. So unless SD wants to change all of its signals for this game (which it might have done anyway under the new regime) then the damage has already been done.

Too bad Belly doesnt work for the federal government. He would have taped Bin Laden's defensive signals and captured him by now, easily.

Anyway, I dont care who wins this game as long as Brady spends some time on his smug a$$.

I assume the Pats tape the signals for future use. So unless SD wants to change all of its signals for this game (which it might have done anyway under the new regime) then the damage has already been done.

Too bad Belly doesnt work for the federal government. He would have taped Bin Laden's defensive signals and captured him by now, easily.

Anyway, I dont care who wins this game as long as Brady spends some time on his smug a$$.

Remember the Chargers also have a new coach. So if New England had been taping SD coaches they are probably of new use to them now.

teams change their signals every quarter most of the time. if a team keeps their signals for the entire year . theres a good chance of going 3-13

SD will beat the Pats. No camera's, no radio equals no win this week.

Archived