Trade Help.

Jetsfan1015

I recieve Lawence Maroney and steve smtih

I send Willie Parker and Edge James

My other Rbs are Travis Henry and Julius Jones

My other WR are Randy Moss Andre Johnson and Jericho Cotchery

Std 10 team scoring, NO PPR

I am a littel worried about maroney because of all the weapons the pats have and smith gets alot of injuries. We start 2 rb 3wr and 1 wr/rb flex. Any help would be apprieciated.

I recieve Lawence Maroney and steve smtih

I send Willie Parker and Edge James

My other Rbs are Travis Henry and Julius Jones

My other WR are Randy Moss Andre Johnson and Jericho Cotchery

Std 10 team scoring, NO PPR

I am a littel worried about maroney because of all the weapons the pats have and smith gets alot of injuries. We start 2 rb 3wr and 1 wr/rb flex. Any help would be apprieciated.

No way. Not with a WR/RB flex.

Parker-James-Henry are a sickly good RB trio & you get to start all 3 of them. AND you have at least a so-so guy as your #4 in JJones.

Your WR3, around your league, is generally the weakest of your "big 6" RB/WR/Flex. That's the only clear upgrade you're getting.

But in doing so, you could possibly get weaker at all 3 of those RB/flex positions. You do NOT want to go with Julius Jones as one of your starters (not even counting by weeks when either he'll be out or he'll now be your 2nd-best RB).

WR3 is the one position you're most likely to strike gold with on the waiver-wire, particularly in only a 10-team league. One of those RB's get injured after your trade, & you just killed your season.

I have Maroney on my team. And I wasn't too happy (fantasy-wise) to see how long NE took him out of the game. It wasn't just the # of carries; 20 is plenty if he's getting receptions. It was that he seemed like he was out of the game for 10+ plays at a time. A (healthy) stud FF RB doesn't come out of the game for that long. This should have been one of his most favorable matchups with the Jets' awful run defense, & he didn't do much damage.

You had a sickly-great draft. Don't cut your own balls off.

Archived