**The Official Notre Dame Blows Thread**

ND this year is honestly the worst football team Ive seen in my life.

Yes, worse then the Jets this year and worse then the Jets in 96 when we went 1-15.

They can't stop anybody AND unlike last year they can't friggin score. A deadly combo.

From the nd board:

To our posters,

Posts calling for the firing of Charlie Weis will be deleted.

We have recruits to think of. If ND has no plans to replace Coach Weis, Irish Illustrated will not be a forum for speculation that could chase recruits away.

If you want to talk about how bad the coaching has been, that's fine, but use discretion on this board when calling for someone's head.

Consider this a warning.

Our recruits are more important than your ability to hit the "Enter" key with your having given up on Charlie.

If ND has not given up on him, all you can do is vent (on the upside) and convince a recruit that the man recruiting him won't be around next year, causing him to withdraw his verbal (on the downside).

The downside is too risky to allow this board to be a kiosk for other coaching staffs to come to and print out your comments to convince recruits that ND is not the place for them.

Any further such posts risk not only being deleted, but causing your posting privileges to be revoked.

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=335&tid=104873899&mid=104873899&sid=961&style=2

Well you might not be able to call for Weis' head over there but you sure as hades can call for it here.

This is a guy who called ND his dream job. The ink was even dry on a five year deal that was going to pay him zillion dollars when he holds up ND for more money and more years beacuse the Saints came a callin.

He has taken the team and turned them into a complete and utter embarassment.

Do ND fans a favor Charlie. Go back to NJ and coach HS football again. You suck.

Army, Navy, Air Force, Duke. Can you throw in a few more cupcakes ? Not that you can beat them right now, maybe Yale or Harvard would let you schedule them.

P.O.S

Well you might not be able to call for Weis' head over there but you sure as hades can call for it here.

This is a guy who called ND his dream job. The ink was even dry on a five year deal that was going to pay him zillion dollars when he holds up ND for more money and more years beacuse the Saints came a callin.

He has taken the team and turned them into a complete and utter embarassment.

Do ND fans a favor Charlie. Go back to NJ and coach HS football again. You suck.

Army, Navy, Air Force, Duke. Can you throw in a few more cupcakes ? Not that you can beat them right now, maybe Yale or Harvard would let you schedule them.

P.O.S

And yet he is bringing in the #1 recruiting class next season.

And yet he is bringing in the #1 recruiting class next season.

You hear that nearly every season about ND.

And yet every season ND ends up getting destroyed in a BCS bowl game. Seriously, when was the last time ND won a major bowl game ? 1993 Sugar Bowl with guys like Bettis and Mirer over Florida.

This team the past couple of years has been unwatchable. They beat up on lesser teams but when it comes time to stand up against the big boys the get destroyed. It doens't matter if it is Weis, Willingham or Bob Davie coaching them, when you put them up against a USC, Michigan, or some SEC team they get destroyed.

Every game I watch Notre Dame is not as quick and athletic as the other teams so i can not see how they are getting the best recruits.

That's what the reports are saying. And yes they are not as quick and athletic as a lot of other teams, because they actually have academic standards. Very high ones, in fact. Some say too high.

That's what the reports are saying. And yes they are not as quick and athletic as a lot of other teams, because they actually have academic standards. Very high ones, in fact. Some say too high.

When the Air Force and Navy teams can run around and through you with their high standards that does not wash with me.

Every game I watch Notre Dame is not as quick and athletic as the other teams so i can not see how they are getting the best recruits.

They are painfully slow on both offense and defense. Especially in their secondary. They didn't deserve a BCS bowl bid last year and it showed as they were destroyed. Thank God this year there will be NO bowl game.

As an SC fan, I'm loving the happenings at Notre Shame. It couldn't have happened to a better guy than Charlie Weis. Ty Willingham left him with food on the table, and he was able to feast for a couple of years. Now Weis has to serve himself, and he's choking on every bite.

Welcome !! Very well put I must say. I bet they regret that extension they gave him.

I had to LOVE Fat Charlies answer when questioned about how ****ty his "D" is after last weeks loss to the Air Force Academy. He said and I quote " It's still too early in the season to really tell". WTF?? 10 games into the season and you can't figure out that they couldn't stop Ronald McDonald and Mayor McCheese? The man is clueless !!

I had to LOVE Fat Charlies answer when questioned about how ****ty his "D" is after last weeks loss to the Air Force Academy. He said and I quote " It's still too early in the season to really tell". WTF?? 10 games into the season and you can't figure out that they couldn't stop Ronald McDonald and Mayor McCheese? The man is clueless !!
The defense under Weis has sucked the whole time. Seems like recruiting defense is an afterthought to Weis. They have pushed Zibowski as this great player, having Bob Papa babble once about he was coming on a "delayed safety blitz" (yeah that's plausiblea; a college DB waiting to blitz?)when the reality is Zibowski and the whole defense are very slow.

Claussen looks like he was seperated from an 8th grade field trip.

Archived