Yanks/Sawx Game 3, Official game thread

JonEJet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno-it was a good, hard baseball play, not a dirty play. It's the way you're taught to go into the plate if the catcher has the ball.

I hope Posada is okay. To think until the last 2 years Posada habitually avoided thoe collisions. I know he's 36 and inevitably going to be on the downside, but they have to resign him. He's a gamer, if only for another 2 or 3 years, and there's no real good FA options other than Loduca and Pudge, neither of whom would be cheap or a good fit.

By the same token, I have zero sympathy for Youkilis. He hangs over the plate, almost in the strike zone, and lunges at every pitch. Jeter sometimes does the same thing. If you do that,you will get hit on occasion.

On the other hand, between Clemens and Joba, one of'em might uncork a high hard one.

I want Clemens to unload a high hard one right to the dome. I don't want Joba involved in this because he is a rookie, and doesn't need this kind of drama following him around. I look forward to an "interesting" game.

That was a clean play. Clemens should focus on lowering his ERA.

Hope both teams meet in the ALCS......great Baseball.

Also, I think Josh may have wrapped up the Cy Young yesterday.

Jets game in HD on CBS, then Sox game in HD on ESPN. Glorious.

Yanks fans calling for someone's head after you already hit Youk? Come on. Get over it. Baseball is a contact sport.

Oh ya. Some class players you have down there in the Bronx. Duncan should be reprimanded for this.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1031894

Jets game in HD on CBS, then Sox game in HD on ESPN. Glorious.

Yanks fans calling for someone's head after you already hit Youk? Come on. Get over it. Baseball is a contact sport.

Oh ya. Some class players you have down there in the Bronx. Duncan should be reprimanded for this.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1031894

Damn yo, that kid got owned HARD SON!

do i need to sick madmike on you?

hope gomez gets deported to mexico!

Madmike does not scare me. Plus, he will not touch the baseball forum.

Gomez is going to have at least one GW goal agianst the Devils this season. Book it.:P I hope its the game that you and I go to.

Archived