Yanks/Sawx Game 3, Official game thread

JonEJet

The Sawx basically have a 2 man playoff rotation unless there are7 games in between starts for MatzoMan

Dice-K will be fine. And he pitched well against the Yanks this weekend. And having Beckett and Schilling is a nice 1-2, especially given their track records in th post-season. Wakefield is up and down but can be nasty. And Buchholz and Lester will be there is need be. Should be fine.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every team in the AL is capable of going to the WS. Unlike the NL, where its pretty much the Mets and everyone else, the AL is stacked.

I keep hearing that people want to face the Indians. Why? Sabathia and Carmona are filthy. Sure, there bullpen is alittle suspect, but all you need is 2 starters to be dominant and you're golden. And we know that lineup can mash.

There are no pushovers among the AL playoff teams.

Every team in the AL is capable of going to the WS. Unlike the NL, where its pretty much the Mets and everyone else, the AL is stacked.

I keep hearing that people want to face the Indians. Why? Sabathia and Carmona are filthy. Sure, there bullpen is alittle suspect, but all you need is 2 starters to be dominant and you're golden. And we know that lineup can mash.

There are no pushovers among the AL playoff teams.

I agree. Although Cleveland is the weakest team. They can hit, but they haven't really done it on a consistent basis. Hafner is having a down year and so is Sizemore. They only have one regular hitting over .300. And they do have a nice 1-2 in Sabathia and Carmona, but after that they don't have much.

Unlike the NL, where its pretty much the Mets and everyone else, the AL is stacked.

Ya see, I am looking at the Padres pitching staff if they get the WC to carry them. Young/

Peavy 4 times in a short series can be brutal. If Philly gets in, can the Mets beat them???? Lost 7 straight to them in Sept.

I am just saying if the Indians end up with a better record than the Angels I think the Sox play the Angels first.

They are tied (Angels and Indians) so anything can happen. I think the Indians take 2 of 3 from the Tigers this week.

The Indians handled the Tigers. The Yankees handled the O's. Where did I hear someone say that would happen?

\:D/

Archived