F the Mets

afosomf

I'm 38 years old..been a Mets fan my whole life, never waivered, through thick and thin.

I have to say, though, that last night might have been the most crushing loss I have ever witnessed. To be losing most of the night, see the Phillies come all the way back and win, and then to rally and take a THREE run lead only to squander it?!??! Absolutely devastating.

It's right up there with Terry Pendleton on the Cards hitting that homerun off Roger McDowell in September of 1987. Mike Soscia hitting that homerun off Doc in the 1988 playoffs.

I have been confident all year that they would get this done. Now I'm not so sure, I don't see the Mets coming back from this one. This one, I'm afraid, is going to leave a mark.

To lose so many games just in one week by blowing 3 and 4 run leads is heart wrenching for us met fans. I am on ulcer alert.

I'm 38 years old..been a Mets fan my whole life, never waivered, through thick and thin.

I have to say, though, that last night might have been the most crushing loss I have ever witnessed. To be losing most of the night, see the Phillies come all the way back and win, and then to rally and take a THREE run lead only to squander it?!??! Absolutely devastating.

It's right up there with Terry Pendleton on the Cards hitting that homerun off Roger McDowell in September of 1987. Mike Soscia hitting that homerun off Doc in the 1988 playoffs.

I have been confident all year that they would get this done. Now I'm not so sure, I don't see the Mets coming back from this one. This one, I'm afraid, is going to leave a mark.

Agreed on all points

Met fans...yea..u face the Marlins and Nats..but what happens..when u can't beat them..cause of your sucky bullpen?

When you play a team like the Cubs,Padres,-Dbacks,Phillies,Braves..you gonna be running for the damn hills

WTF are you talking about? Do you even READ your posts ? We DON'T play the Cubs,Padres,DBacks,Phillies or Braves at all for the rest of the regular season. Get a clue.

WTF are you talking about? Do you even READ your posts ? We DON'T play the Cubs,Padres,DBacks,Phillies or Braves at all for the rest of the regular season. Get a clue.

He meant post season I think.....we'll see what happens.... good teams that slide for a long period are capable of following that up by having a month of lights out baseball. This team reminds me of last years Tigers down the stretch......we know how that turned out.;)

The Mets went through a 2 hour rain delay to hold on-will Willie ever give Feliciano more than one batter in a game is my question for the day.

he obviously doesnt have confidence in him, or he is in the doghouse for something.

The BP giving up those two runs late was soooo typical, even though it didnt bite them last night.

Magic number=8

r u an idiot..in the playoffs u idiot...they will play a good team like that...are u that stupid ..i guess it runs in met fans vains...thai jet for biggest met homer on JN

Humber pitches tonight- great way of managing to give the guy his first start in a pressure game in the last week.

The pitching has been a mess, which is a shame because the bats came alive after they changed hitting coaches.

The best we can hope for is that the rook suprises and becomes a hot hand.

Archived