Kellen Clemens: MERGED ELEVENTY BILLION X

timbok

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He started off slow, and quite frankly looked every bit as bad as a a young kid making his first start against one of the best, if not the best D in the league. But when he finally settled in, if you can't see the potential he has and how that potential is greater than the ceiling of what Pennington is capable of, then you just ain't watching with your eyes open. Dickfart McC*nteins blew what was a magical performance.

He started off slow, and quite frankly looked every bit as bad as a a young kid making his first start against one of the best, if not the best D in the league. But when he finally settled in, if you can't see the potential he has and how that potential is greater than the ceiling of what Pennington is capable of, then you just ain't watching with your eyes open. Dickfart McC*nteins blew what was a magical performance.

i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a jet QB leading his team to a game tying drive in the 4th quarter. it gave me hope for the first time this season. and then what happens? mccairens, who has been letting me down for years drops not one but two balls. kellen did everything he could to lead this team to victory only to be sabotaged by justin mccairens.

it hurts me that chad is going to start next week because clemens has the tools, he just needs experience.

IM torn... Kellen looked good... but I really feel that Chad wins that game

I love Chad. But we would have been lucky to have ended that game with Chad in one piece. That was a physical game.

Kellen was amazing in the 4th Quarter. Some first year QB mistakes but he really played well when it counted.

IM torn... Kellen looked good... but I really feel that Chad wins that game

Chad DOES win that game, there were drives, that Chad would have turned into TD's. Come on be real here. The kid was GREAT for his first start. But Chad right now is the better QB. That last pass goes for a TD with Chad and we are in OT, atleast, if it's not a winning TD right there.

Archived