Kellen Clemens: MERGED ELEVENTY BILLION X

timbok

I love Chad. But we would have been lucky to have ended that game with Chad in one piece. That was a physical game.

Kellen was amazing in the 4th Quarter. Some first year QB mistakes but he really played well when it counted.

It's just exciting to see 25 yd lasers with just a flick of the wrist....if the rest of his game comes along...blitz recognition...touch etc, he will be a top 10 QB. The physical tools are all there.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad DOES win that game, there were drives, that Chad would have turned into TD's. Come on be real here. The kid was GREAT for his first start. But Chad right now is the better QB. That last pass goes for a TD with Chad and we are in OT, atleast, if it's not a winning TD right there.

See that's not fair because some of those throws Kellen made in that game, wouldn't come from Chad if he had a rocket launcher attached to his arm.

ecurb admitting its a tough call! Lookie there!

Kellen played very, very good today. Heck of a game from KC.

Hey now... 124... you know (I hope you do) that Im a JETS fan and a football fan... Kellen looked OK out there... IM willing to give him a chance if Mangini thinks its best...

You guys are ridiculous.

Clemens looked good enough.

IMHO with Chad we win that game.

How do any of you people make that assumption? Do we need to go over Chad's record with a winning D on the field? Or should we talk about those out patterns KC was throwing, patterns Penny couldn't complete in is dreams. I like Chad and i'm not mad he's the starter, but to say we would have won with him in there, it just doesn't make much sense.

If Chad is healthy, I think he gets put in there next week and that might be the right call. KC showed us that he has what it takes. But, he also missed blitzes, held on to the ball too long, missed some throws and made some mental mistakes. He might benefit from being able to work out his now known weaknesses and starting over fresh next year.

mccareins is so used to chad softballs he couldn't handle clemens rocketballs

He kinda had too much on some of his passes, but they WERE catchable. Ive seen enough to know we now have 2 good QBs with different styles, Id support either one for the rest of the season.

I'm ecstatic about Clemens. I'm blown away that he played that well with the way the line played. I was excited to see what he could do, but I never imagined he would have played that well. He looked like such a clutch QB in the that 4th quarter.

Imagine if he had a line that could block and receivers that could catch the ball.

Archived