Watching games that don't include your favorite team

StillerPaul

When I was a kid I used to love watching the Denver Broncos.

Not the John Elway Broncos but the Craig Morton Broncos.

Randy (Should be in HOF) Gradishar was my favorite player.

And did you guys know that Tatum wore number 31 in the immaculate recption game and not the 32 that he is known for ?

SP, I Got one for you ...

Who was the DB that was covering Frenchy Fuqua on the immaculate reception ... the DB who the officials deemed the ball deflected off, as opposed to deflecting off Fuqua?

Did he write a Book by any chance??

When I was a kid I used to love watching the Denver Broncos.

Not the John Elway Broncos but the Craig Morton Broncos.

Randy (Should be in HOF) Gradishar was my favorite player.

And did you guys know that Tatum wore number 31 in the immaculate recption game and not the 32 that he is known for ?

I never knew that. What was his reason for switching numbers? Was it just for that game?

Damn, ya get some cool ass tidbits of info here, keep up the good work folks!

I never knew that. What was his reason for switching numbers? Was it just for that game?

Damn, ya get some cool a$$ tidbits of info here, keep up the good work folks!

I think 32 was his number at Ohio State. My guess is that someone had the number when he first became a Raider.

Being from Iowa its hard to even watch the Chiefs or Vikings at all. Since they are "local" that is who the majority of the fans root for around here--

Me being a Jets fans and my brother being a Giants fan (yes, we're both born and raised in iowa) we have this 'agreeement' that we "root" for each others team when ours isn't on-or our season ends. Other than that, i watch as much NFL as i can, but don't get to emotional.

-jALES

How did that happen? Jet and Giant fans in Iowa. WOW.

frankly for me after the JETS...it is all about rooting who whoever is playing AGANIST the patsies.... my hatred runs deep... how i want to walk in to school the day after the JETS win the SB decked out in green and whites....and show all those patsie fans...sigh....

Archived