We still have GREAT FANS

joiseyjet

This is a thread of thanks to all my fellow Rabid JET fans in spite of all the drama from week 1 made the trip down to Baltimore to support out team this past weekend ,not only did we wear our colors prouding through the town before the game all weekend but all the bars we talked crap in doing Jet chants before the game ,we went back in the same bars wearing those colors after the game to take the crap back .So to Brenda ,Sue , Frank Faba , Jimbo jet , Dave, Ed, Val, Paul , Sam, & tj just to name a few from this weekend it was a great party weekend ,our JETS just broke our hearts again ,hopefully for Waynes day next week the can give us our first win...If they win next week I may think about booking Cinci. also with the other road games.

Chris glad I was able to catch up with you guys...the Jets fans once again were great and many times the bar sessions are better than the games. To the prick that keyed my car I hope your dog dies

Wait a second, you were down for the game?

And that sucks about your car Tys.

I wish I had half the money you people think I have...LOL and I have a to find the first "woman" that will put up with these trips before there can be an ex....

There's the answer. No wife OR ex. No wonder the man has money.

I have one of each. I'm screwed.

I wish I had half the money you people think I have...LOL and I have a to find the first "woman" that will put up with these trips before there can be an ex....

I have news for you joisey, unless the woman you're involved with likes the Jets like you do, you ain't going on half those trips...I know from experience.

We have some of the best fans that go and support our team in away cities- to everyone that went to Baltimore you are all great Jet fans-Brenda is the number one marketing person for jetnation and we thank her for that.

And Can't Hackett you are not old man!

I have news for you joisey, unless the woman you're involved with likes the Jets like you do, you ain't going on half those trips...I know from experience.

Seee thats what half of the guys & girls I meet on these trips or on these sites say, If I was married I wouldn`t be going on these trips & my response is when I find the girl who will put up with this then i`ll be married ,Tyson did you get those Caterers # for me .The funny thing is I was engaged once but at the time she couldn`t get into the JET thing though ,funny thing she been married and divorced twice since then 22 years ago and she still calls from time to time ,the last time on sun. right before leadiong a JET chant at slidders..

Archived