Dolphins VS Jets

Fin Fan In Cali

Hopefully Brick doesn't post another ****ty performance. The Pats and Ravens are probably too talented for us right now, but there's not much excuse against the Phins and Bills of the world. We should be able to win this.

I think we'll handle the Dolfags without too much trouble but trust me the Ills are better than their 0-2 record. Plus it seems like we always split our 2 games every year with them.

Dolfan here. Good luck on Sunday...

i hope our defense can show us something this week because they have been bad this year and taylor, although he outright beat ferguson last year is in terrible form.

Also, hopefully Washington doesn't dominate us and gash us bone deep this game, that was gut wrenching to watch last year

Dolfan here. Good luck on Sunday...

i hope our defense can show us something this week because they have been bad this year and taylor, although he outright beat ferguson last year is in terrible form.

Also, hopefully Washington doesn't dominate us and gash us bone deep this game, that was gut wrenching to watch last year

1st he needs a hole to run through. :bag:

Yeah, good luck guys. Even though both teams are struggling right now, they always find a way to raise their level of play when they meet. Should be a good game. ;)

I just thought I would come over before the game, and wish for a good one, with no injuries! Good luck on Sunday.

Thanks fellas, good luck and no injuries on Sunday. :cool0043:

Thanks for stopping by.

Archived