Is there any bigger a wuss....

Jetsfan80

Than JonEJet? Seriously, what kind of "man" (if he can call himself that) makes outlandish predictions, wipes his ass on the face of all opposing fans, then doesn't show up to take his lumps when he is proven wrong? What kind of man disappears for days at a time, only to return only when the time is right (a now rare Yankee victory)?

I'm here rain or shine, when the Mets win or lose, because I'm not afraid to talk on a friggin' message board about my team, whether they are winning or losing. At least I have some realistic views of my team (I predicted the Mets would finish 3rd).

But JonE calls out everyone else (myself included) when he himself is truly the one who should be keeping quiet.

So congratulations JonE, not only for jinxing the New York Yankees, but being the softest person on this message board! =D>

Than JonEJet? Seriously, what kind of "man" (if he can call himself that) makes outlandish predictions, wipes his a$$ on the face of all opposing fans, then doesn't show up to take his lumps when he is proven wrong? What kind of man disappears for days at a time, only to return only when the time is right (a now rare Yankee victory)?

I'm here rain or shine, when the Mets win or lose, because I'm not afraid to talk on a friggin' message board about my team, whether they are winning or losing. At least I have some realistic views of my team (I predicted the Mets would finish 3rd).

But JonE calls out everyone else (myself included) when he himself is truly the one who should be keeping quiet.

So congratulations JonE, not only for jinxing the New York Yankees, but being the softest person on this message board! =D>

Your are preaching to the choir.

YES! The Mets are going to win the division now!

Wanna bet SallE

Signature bet....you Wussed our of the last one I offered you, are you going to Wuss out of this one too, one your CALLING ME OUT?

Mess win the division, you can have your way with my signature (as i did with your Mom) Mess lose, I can have my way (as I did with your sister too) with your signature

How 'bout it, SallE

Wanna bet SallE

Signature bet....you Wussed our of the last one I offered you, are you going to Wuss out of this one too, one your CALLING ME OUT?

Mess win the division, you can have your way with my signature (as i did with your Mom) Mess lose, I can have my way (as I did with your sister too) with your signature

How 'bout it, SallE

We already had a bet going involving the Yankees, but you never responded.

This thread is long overdue and 80 really knocked it out of the park! 80 is well on his way to becoming the most knowledgable poster on this board. He certainly has JonEJinx pegged.

I have been saying it since day ONE about this asswipe. I guarantee that there somewhere exists a post penned by JEJ where he calims "Michael Jackson is so guilty...he's gonna get a life sentence without parole"

What a jinxed b@stard! Nice call about JEJ showing up on Yankee offdays. 80 owns you JEJ...how's that pillow taste?

This thread is long overdue and 80 really knocked it out of the park! 80 is well on his way to becoming the most knowledgable poster on this board. He certainly has JonEJinx pegged.

I have been saying it since day ONE about this asswipe. I guarantee that there somewhere exists a post penned by JEJ where he calims "Michael Jackson is so guilty...he's gonna get a life sentence without parole"

What a jinxed b@stard! Nice call about JEJ showing up on Yankee offdays. 80 owns you JEJ...how's that pillow taste?

Aww heck JBF, maybe we should leave the poor guy alone. He's grasping at straws at this point, and every comment we make might well be tacking on another year of therapy.

since this thread has turned into a non baseball discussion I'll say something

If you're gonna accuse JonEJet of not showing up when the Yankees win, you should also know that JBF

NEVER shows up when the red sox lose.

Beltran sure hasn't lived up to the hype so far. Yet still he is definetly the best FA the Mets have signed in 4+ years, although that definetly doesn't hold much weight.......unlike mo vaughn

Beltran sure hasn't lived up to the hype so far. Yet still he is definetly the best FA the Mets have signed in 4+ years, although that definetly doesn't hold much weight.......unlike mo vaughn

Beltran isn't even the best FA the Mets have signed this year, EB. Have you not noticed that Pedro Martinez is a NL Cy Young candidate, and leads the majors in strikeouts?

Yes, but you have to say what it is you will put in the sig here, just like I did, dumbass.

Hey, sh*tferbrains

It's a bet, I can put what I want

Mets win the division, you can write whatever you wish

Mess lose the division, I can write whatever I wish

Signature to be taken down the 1st day of spring training

Deal, SallE?

Hey, sh*tferbrains

It's a bet, I can put what I want

Mets win the division, you can write whatever you wish

Mess lose the division, I can write whatever I wish

Signature to be taken down the 1st day of spring training

Deal, SallE?

Are you retarded?

Our bet was over the YANKEES. Are you once again going to further prove you are a wuss by backing out on that one too?

Are you retarded?

Our bet was over the YANKEES. Are you once again going to further prove you are a wuss by backing out on that one too?

SAince you say that bet was not completed

I will honor this bet instead

You called me out, and say the Mess will come in 1st

I say not

This bet stands

Archived