Is there any bigger a wuss....

Jetsfan80

since this thread has turned into a non baseball discussion I'll say something

If you're gonna accuse JonEJet of not showing up when the Yankees win, you should also know that JBF

NEVER shows up when the red sox lose.

Beltran sure hasn't lived up to the hype so far. Yet still he is definetly the best FA the Mets have signed in 4+ years, although that definetly doesn't hold much weight.......unlike mo vaughn

I'm here MOST of the time when the Red Sox win and MOST of the time when the Red Sox lose. I'm not gonna lie...I'm not CONSTANTLY here rain or shine for a variety of reasons. But not one of those reasons is to avoid hearing smack after a loss. Get it right, moron. Thats not even what my reputation is. Now, lots of people on this board are fans of mine. Some are not because they are Yankee fans and I live for exposing their fraudulent team. But my detractors consider me a Red Sox homer and spin doctor, meaning I over-exaggerate good RSN news and put a spin on bad RSN news. But nobody accuses me a taking days off except JoneJinx and you.

JonE also accuses me of being a jinx, when everyone knows thats his terrain.

I guess misery loves company and JonEJinx wants desperately to take me down with him. Problem is, nobody is buying what he is selling, 'cept you, EB and thats only because youre a d1ckhole!

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously, what kind of "man" (if he can call himself that) makes outlandish predictions, wipes his a$$ on the face of all opposing fans, then doesn't show up to take his lumps when he is proven wrong?

JonE wiping his ass on the faces of you two morons would improve both your appearance and your smell.

Seriously, what kind of "man" (if he can call himself that) makes outlandish predictions, wipes his a$$ on the face of all opposing fans, then doesn't show up to take his lumps when he is proven wrong?

JonE wiping his ass on the faces of you two morons would improve both your appearance and your smell.

I agree with your sarcasm EB. It would be a lot funnier if it weren't true. The 2005 Yankees seem more like a tragedy now, if anything, and no one laughs at that.

That's not true.

I'm still very much laughing.

If only the Sox tanked with em. Bastards... can't even tank right.

That's not true.

I'm still very much laughing.

If only the Sox tanked with em. Bastards... can't even tank right.

Meh, the Red Sox are the lesser of 2 evils, for sure. The right team is tanking at the right time.

Besides, wouldn't you rather it be the White Sox? Or Twins? Or Indians?

Meh, the Red Sox are the lesser of 2 evils, for sure. The right team is tanking at the right time.

Besides, wouldn't you rather it be the White Sox? Or Twins? Or Indians?

The Tigers are way too out of it. That and they haven't been good enough over the past decade, so I don't have a hate for them. They really have no rivals.

I hate the Red sox. I dislike the Yankees. Those two have had way too much media hype. It's freaking disgusting.

The Tigers are way too out of it. That and they haven't been good enough over the past decade, so I don't have a hate for them. They really have no rivals.

I hate the Red sox. I dislike the Yankees. Those two have had way too much media hype. It's freaking disgusting.

True, it is over-hyped. But until otherwise noted, it remains the best rivalry in the game, and in all of sports. Two straight ALCS matchups that lasted 7 games cements that.

True, it is over-hyped. But until otherwise noted, it remains the best rivalry in the game, and in all of sports. Two straight ALCS matchups that lasted 7 games cements that.

In who's eyes? Cubs and Cardinals fans? Dodgers and Giants fans? It might be a 'great rivalry' to some, but it's not to me. I just can't seem to care about it.

Archived