Bruschi update....

Jetsfan80

Old news, probably:

Patriots | Bruschi Decision to come Around Training Camp - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 13 Jun 2005

Rich Thompson, of the Milford Daily News, reports New England Patriots LB Tedy Bruschi said Sunday, June 12, the team is putting no pressure on him to decide his NFL future until training camp opens July 24. "Life for me is just taking my time and making sure things are right one day at a time,'' Bruschi said. "The organization has been so supportive, and I'm not pressured with any timetable." He added he and his family just wanted to make sure he is getting better.

I guarantee that even if he "declares" himself ready to go, the organization won't put him on the field. That is a nightmare waiting to happen.

I agree. I mean...c'mon...the guy had a STROKE! How could he possibly do anything but retire after something like that, let alone find himself on the field next season?

I guarantee that even if he "declares" himself ready to go, the organization won't put him on the field. That is a nightmare waiting to happen.

Talk about liability issues (and I don't care what kind of waivers he would sign). :shock:

That would be the Pats worst nightmare if Bruschi wants to return.

Hang 'um up Tedy, you have nothing left to prove.

Agreed TX.

He's more then proved himself. He has titles to show off and look back at, now it's time to think about his health and his family. From everything I've seen he's a class act and a great father to his children, his most important thing should be for him to enable himself to keep that going. I'd be willing to bet there would be a position somewhere within the Pats organiaztion for him if he wanted one.

Agreed TX.

He's more then proved himself. He has titles to show off and look back at, now it's time to think about his health and his family. From everything I've seen he's a class act and a great father to his children, his most important thing should be for him to enable himself to keep that going. I'd be willing to bet there would be a position somewhere within the Pats organiaztion for him if he wanted one.

...Well there was an article on Bruschi on nflplayers.com I believe and Bruschi is thinking of nothing but his wife and his children. He hasn't made any decisions at all on playing. He said his health and family are first. He has been working out, but nothing more. And he's not disabled cause he had a stroke people. Some people recover completely from strokes. Given that he's an athelete is was most likely healthy, he will probably bounce back fully. Not saying that he should play, cause I think he shouldn't, but he could possibly recover fully.

Archived