The Patsy Legacy takes another hit

madmike1

Good spin.

Not even close to the spin you Pats fans are doing with the Belicheat fiasco...if you ain't trying to camouflage it by saying all teams do it, to portraying Mangini as a rat...

I use to admire what the Patriots did over the past several years...I honestly can't do that anymore. It's like when JFK was shot...then when all the conspiracy theories came out, you have to wonder what really happened.

JFK is dead and the Pats own 3 SB's...not changing that. It's the conclusion on how both were decided that has people wondering.

What Rodney did was wrong, just like what Castillo and Merriman did was wrong.

What 1 player does doesn't reflect on the whole team. The bigger issue here isn't the Pats, its that there is a serious problem in the NFL with PED's, like HGH. Hopefully the NFL starts testing for HGH because Rodney is far from the first, and far from the last to use this crap.

Hopefully the NFL as a league can do something about it because its not just bad for the league, but its bad for the players themselves.

I'm sure some people will mistakenly take this post as "defending a cheater", but its not intended that way. PED's are a huge problem in all sports and need to be eliminated before players start dropping early like pro wrestlers have been.

This is a huge problem in all sports, and goes above and beyond any rivalry.

Archived