The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

Alk

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The moderating over there has been deteriorating for a while. For me, the really disturbing event was the bannings that followed Chad's release. God forbid anyone take any amount of joy in the release of Sean's butt-boy, even if he was one of the Jets' biggest mistakes.

Honestly, I usually don't take this stuff to seriously, but that pissed me off..

Honestly, I usually don't take this stuff to seriously, but that pissed me off..

It was the same thing a couple of years ago. If anyone would call Cannizzaro 'fat', they were gone. And then Sean would post about laughing about it with fatso in the press box.

TX unbanned = fuel to the JI fire

Fuel to the JI fire = more controversy

More controversy = more JI website hits

More JI website hits = more $$ for Sooth

CON1210.jpg

Wayyyyyy too convenient to be a coincidence.

Tx has been unbanned for a while. He chose not to return.

I don't think he'll stay, he just had something to say in response to paulie, he said his peace, and I think he's done.

I could be wrong.

Tx has been unbanned for a while. He chose not to return.

I don't think he'll stay, he just had something to say in response to paulie, he said his peace, and I think he's done.

I could be wrong.

O rly?

I am out of the loop on a lot of this. I'm just here for the chaos.

It was the same thing a couple of years ago. If anyone would call Cannizzaro 'fat', they were gone. And then Sean would post about laughing about it with fatso in the press box.

That was strike one IMO.

Yep, that Canni & Chad related bannings were a joke. The funny thing is that the internetz seems to bring out the emo in grown men (the Chad love the perfect example). Then calling Canni fat (who no longer contributes to JI) was crazy.

Oh well.

Oh, and to add ... JN vets, I'll be posting in the Lounge for the time being because my feelings about the Jets EPIC FAIL against the Raiders are too raw right now that I may write something harsh or unbecomming in the football forum which would leave a wrong impression.

What you guys need to do is send PMs to all of your buds at JI, through the JI messaging system and recruit them to come over.

This is an effective and efficient form of marketing and spreading the word.

It is also highly respected through the bylaws of message board politics.

Give it a shot, it can't hurt.

Nope - he will just unleash all the banned Pats trolls from their lairs.

They will run rampant spewing their nonsense to generate website hits.

Sometime next week, GJ&H will finish his diva moment and post a weepy virtual apology that includes him throwing down the gauntlet to the masses that he will leave JI.com forever if that is what they want.

Predictably this act of martyrism will turn into a circle jerk fest of revisionist history that vilifies those JI.com members that left today and elevates GJ&H's already over-inflated ego.

He will close the thread claiming victory with some pompous statement about "getting back to the business of modding at JI.com" and JI.com will move on with thousands more website hits and sycophants to take the place of the departed.

Don't know if it was commented on, but the first part of your prophecy just occurred with the release of FF2 (early) from his ban.

Well that's enlightening... that dude is borderline racist IMO.

Dear Diary:

I just broke up with J*...JN is a hunk!

Ooooh, I hate that FJ! I'm going to run to

the JN Lounge and b*t** about him like a runny v***@.

PS TGG is my Standby Boyfriend forum in case I break up w/ JN.

Oh great....now all the J* P* Forum losers are flocking over here like flies on sherbet.

Or is it more like those who stealthily sneak across our borders?

Anyway, K* and H* are both smart guys but also a bit hotheaded/impetuous. Does

this turn of events particularly surprise anyone? How do you think JN was born?

I would have posted here more through the years, but the constant gaming / Madden / guys named Tom's derrieres threads werent too thrilling. Did learn

much about the NFL salary cap though. Always lurking tho.

If I had a $ for every time some J* puke who didnt agree w/ me & called me something offensive I'd, Id...be a J* VIP.

Sorry, kid, I have never received "special" treatment at J*. I have been banned/threatened at J* for as ludicrous an infraction as making fun of a mods nic. Dont know anyone there in any way whatsoever, although most here & there & at 16H seem like decent folk. Hate the overpriced/inedible 16H food though (Yecch-1x was enough) Never paid a cent to J* otherwise. I did meet an inebriated blonde lady from there once who insisted that her stuffed toy bulldog was the NYJ starting center.

Dear Diary:

I just broke up with J*...JN is a hunk!

Oooh I hate that FJ!

PS TGG is my Standby forum in case I break up w/ JN.

Oh great....now all the J* P* Forum losers are flocking over here like flies on sherbet.

Or is it more like those who stealthily sneak across our borders?

Anyway, K* and H* are both smart guys but also a bit hotheaded/impetuous. What a surprise.

If I had a $ for every time some J* puke called me something offensive I'd, Id...be a J* VIP.

Sorry, no special treatment. Have been banned at J* for as dumb an infraction as making fun of a mods nic. No prizes for you being wrong as usual.

I ain't gonna drag drama to over here. Say what you want, I'm just calling it as I see it. And I'm rarely a guy who makes statements about people and if I do and I'm wrong I apologize and take it back.

Yep, that Canni & Chad related bannings were a joke. The funny thing is that the internetz seems to bring out the emo in grown men (the Chad love the perfect example). Then calling Canni fat (who no longer contributes to JI) was crazy.

Oh well.

I remember, when Chad got released....there was a thread that was titled:

What was your favorite Chad moment?

I said, "today, the day he was released. best day ever!"

Sooth banned me.

Archived