The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

Alk

Hey, fellow JetsInsider people.

I would like to thank Max for giving us a place to bitch at each other while JI is temporarily down for maintenence.

Let's make this place our little LNC home away from home until FEMA lets us move back in.

Hey Klecko --

No problem man, all you JIers are welcome here. I am working on the JI server now (I post on JI as RB Stern). I should have the server back up in like 5 or 6 weeks.

In the meantime make yourself at home, lol.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to thank Max for giving us a place to bitch at each other while JI is temporarily down for maintenence.

Let's make this place our little LNC home away from home until FEMA lets us move back in.

Hey Brother Klecko, what's happening?

Welcome

Hey Klecko --

No problem man, all you JIers are welcome here. I am working on the JI server now (I post on JI as RB Stern). I should have the server back up in like 5 or 6 weeks.

In the meantime make yourself at home, lol.

We'll be back up in the morning.

I was just looking for something to do after the woman left to get drunk with her friends.

I am stuck dogsitting. I was bored so I came here.;)

I was just looking for something to do after the woman left to get drunk with her friends.

Alright just don't like it here or anything. We might have to throw up if you start lobbying to become a mod. hahaha just busting.

:cheers:

Hasn't Ham taught you anything over there? The only place for a woman is at home, pregnant with her feet up. Going out drinking with her friends is unacceptable. However!! It is perfectly fine for you to go out to the tittie bar with your college buddies.

LNC, eh?

Yeah, the JIers seem to really be representing over here, huh?

Yeah, but they modify their screen names a bit or post under different names when here, to be a hardcore JIer posting here is like bangin' a fat chick or riding a moped, it's fun to do until your friends catch you doing it and make fun of you.

Yeah, but they modify their screen names a bit or post under different names when here, to be a hardcore JIer posting here is like bangin' a fat chick or riding a moped, it's fun to do until your friends catch you doing it and make fun of you.

ugh. joe.. this is exactly the kind of crap that is disrespectful. not calling you out.. just pointing out.. since you claim you dont do this.

ugh. joe.. this is exactly the kind of crap that is disrespectful. not calling you out.. just pointing out.. since you claim you dont do this.

look, i almost bought a vespa moped i will have you know!! lol

Is that really soooo disrespectful? Is that really so out there and terrible? I knew when I wrote it that you would not be able to resist commenting on it, but i thought it was pretty funny so i said screw it. Let's put the microscope down and relax a little bit people, we are all adults here and know a joke from mean intentions i am sure, you do not seem that dense and neither does anyone else around here. This comment won't ruin your day, won't have you thinking about how bad you have been offended,and isn't directed towards anyone on the board or a celebrity or anything. It is a common joke that I am sure a lot of people here I am sure have heard. If anything tragic, I am guilty of being slightly unoriginal.

Lets all just have a smoke and a pancake and chill out!

look, i almost bought a vespa moped i will have you know!! lol

Is that really soooo disrespectful? Is that really so out there and terrible? I knew when I wrote it that you would not be able to resist commenting on it, but i thought it was pretty funny so i said screw it. Let's put the microscope down and relax a little bit people, we are all adults here and know a joke from mean intentions i am sure, you do not seem that dense and neither does anyone else around here. This comment won't ruin your day, won't have you thinking about how bad you have been offended,and isn't directed towards anyone on the board or a celebrity or anything. It is a common joke that I am sure a lot of people here I am sure have heard. If anything tragic, I am guilty of being slightly unoriginal.

Lets all just have a smoke and a pancake and chill out!

LOL if you think your crap ruins my day.

you have recently told me that you dont say stuff like this.. so i was just pointing this out...

so a common joke about a fat women are ok? ummm.. yeah right... i dont want to get this locked... but that is bull crap...

unoriginal... lame... rude.. pick your adjetive.. if you dont like any of those ..i am sure i can come up with some others...

and by the way i am way chilled out... just like you have your opinion about posting inappropriate jokes about women who dont meet your ideal .... i have an opinion that i dont like it.

Archived