The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

Alk

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I switched over. I didn't partake in any of the drama but a lot of the posters I enjoy reading came over which prompted me to check it out. I like what I have seen so far.

Dude, didn't you make that sig of the rhino head butting SAR'S avatar for the Africa thread? :lol:

you're here too?! :D

awesome.

Yup. No offense to anyones views here but the overall political agenda/Deegan's agenda over there became super annoying.

I think the thing that really got me pissed was after we got Favre, Deegan banned everyone talking trash about Pennington because he's a Pennington fanboy. Then the Hammer/EY thing was another shot and now with Kleck bouncing that was it. Call me a follower, but I was looking for a good reason. Plus, hopefully ~~~~~Kelly~~~~~ stays away

In any case. We need a Random thoughts thread/Funny picture thread.

Yup. No offense to anyones views here but the overall political agenda/Deegan's agenda over there became super annoying.

I think the thing that really got me pissed was after we got Favre, Deegan banned everyone talking trash about Pennington because he's a Pennington fanboy. Then the Hammer/EY thing was another shot and now with Kleck bouncing that was it. Call me a follower, but I was looking for a good reason. Plus, hopefully ~~~~~Kelly~~~~~ stays away

not to mention, ham was obsessed with kelly. she was proven to be a phony by another mod...and ham still insisted that

kelly is the dime. any one who says other wise will be :banned:

Feel free to start them.

Thank god, That ish was driving me nuts. Glad to be here.

There are people that post here that I couldn't stand when I was at JI, because of their politics. It really is the best way.

not to mention, ham was obsessed with kelly. she was proven to be a phony by another mod...and ham still insisted that

kelly is the dime. any one who says other wise will be :banned:

I guess they don't have the finger point smiley. That would've completed it. That and the Palin obsession and yea... yea.

Yea, I put my farewell on there... not that it matters.

We're gonna miss you over at JI. I'm still going to log in there as well because afterall, I'm just looking for Jets talk. But you were pretty good in the few months you were over there. Obviously we'll miss a bunch of you over there.

Thats why I'm over here as well!

We're gonna miss you over at JI. I'm still going to log in there as well because afterall, I'm just looking for Jets talk. But you were pretty good in the few months you were over there. Obviously we'll miss a bunch of you over there.

Thats why I'm over here as well!

Thanks bro. I'm just screwing around tonight... I don't want to think of the Jets right now. Plus, I'm too drunk now.

Thanks bud, good to see you too (no homo).

Also, quick newsflash to everyone: TX is apparently unbanned at JI and has just posted in J-Dub's "Get it out here" thread. Give the guy one thing: his sense of timing is impeccable.

A majority of the better posters have left, he has no opposition.

Thanks bud, good to see you too (no homo).

Also, quick newsflash to everyone: TX is apparently unbanned at JI and has just posted in J-Dub's "Get it out here" thread. Give the guy one thing: his sense of timing is impeccable.

TX unbanned = fuel to the JI fire

Fuel to the JI fire = more controversy

More controversy = more JI website hits

More JI website hits = more $$ for Sooth

baghdad_bob.jpg

"There has been no controversy at JI.com. TX was not permanently banned, but was on vacation. There is no truth to the rumors that he was brought back to deflect attention away from the unscrupulous actions of 'holier than thou' JI.com members. No JI.com posters have left - in fact there is more activity today than any day since Brett Favre became a Jet. I do not profit from any of this website activity."

Archived