The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

Alk

The best part is that Deegan showed how pompous he is in that thread. Just wrote like OH WE HAVE 50 MILL HITS AND I HAVE OTHER CONCERNS I ANSWER TO NO ONE.

I know, it's bizarre. He and JiF were really getting into it...JiF made some great points about getting what he pays for from his VIP membership, and Sean's response was basically "GFY."

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, it's bizarre. He and JiF were really getting into it...JiF made some great points about getting what he pays for from his VIP membership, and Sean's response was basically "GFY."

Yup. He won't really engage someone. He's an internet tough guy. His mentality is I OWN YOU, ALL OF YOU!

I'm honestly just surprised that Sean's attitude comes as a surprise to any of you. If you know anything about how JN was created, you'd know that members that have been strong supporters of his site since it was a half ass little forum with about 200 members were brushed away just as easily as you guys. The only difference is alot of you actually paid money to him.

The best part is that Deegan showed how pompous he is in that thread. Just wrote like OH WE HAVE 50 MILL HITS AND I HAVE OTHER CONCERNS I ANSWER TO NO ONE.

But he contributes absolutely nothing to his own board other than beating his chest about how he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. he's an egotistical narcissist.

I'm honestly just surprised that Sean's attitude comes as a surprise to any of you. If you know anything about how JN was created, you'd know that members that have been strong supporters of his site since it was a half ass little forum with about 200 members were brushed away just as easily as you guys. The only difference is alot of you actually paid money to him.

I'm simply amazed at how he treats his posters and then they go back. JN is here because Sooth is a tool. It's not a secret and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

His track record speaks for itself...

baghdad_bob.jpg

"There has been no controversy at JI.com. TX was not permanently banned, but was on vacation. There is no truth to the rumors that he was brought back to deflect attention away from the unscrupulous actions of 'holier than thou' JI.com members. No JI.com posters have left - in fact there is more activity today than any day since Brett Favre became a Jet. I do not profit from any of this website activity."

Not for nothing, but I have to wonder who he thinks he's kidding with that BS..

Interesting. How about enlightning us on the whole story about how JN was created with former JI'ers?

I can't believe how many people are here.

Sooth ****ed himself.

Paulie- I agree with what you said over there and I've always respected and enjoyed talking/debating with you. You are one of few guys who on the politics board I could read things and not thinks WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. I hope you stick around.

I know you don't really care and it's teh internetz, but I really hope you stay.

This whole ****ing thing is a little too intense. I used to make fun of my college roommate for playing World of Warcraft for hours on end with his internet "friends." And now look what I've become. No better than him.

I can't believe how many people are here.

Sooth ****ed himself.

Nope - he will just unleash all the banned Pats trolls from their lairs.

They will run rampant spewing their nonsense to generate website hits.

Sometime next week, GJ&H will finish his diva moment and post a weepy virtual apology that includes him throwing down the gauntlet to the masses that he will leave JI.com forever if that is what they want.

Predictably this act of martyrism will turn into a circle jerk fest of revisionist history that vilifies those JI.com members that left today and elevates GJ&H's already over-inflated ego.

He will close the thread claiming victory with some pompous statement about "getting back to the business of modding at JI.com" and JI.com will move on with thousands more website hits and sycophants to take the place of the departed.

I guess what im trying to say guys is, that really, Obama is a muslim and Palin is the goddess of all gods, if you have any dissagreements with those statements, i'll personally pm you and threaten to meet you somewhere and kick your ass, when then ill be outed by another member but the owner of the site wont give a **** because im one of his buddies. When things start going down hill, we'll invite one of the resident trolls back to drive up site hits, all the while smileing while we put money in our collective pockets.

I think that covered it. No?

Guys, we had a good thing going on at JI. So many classic threads. This is all very disappointing.

You know whats really dissapointing? The fact that i waste so many hourse on websites devoted to football, when all in all i could be getting a lot of stuff done, and be a lot more productive, but i digress....

Just to add, the the hipocracy people complained about on JI is not just from the Ham-EY situation.

I don't get bent out of shape for what is written on the internetz, but one thing bugged me and how the moderators refused to do anything about it.

There's this ultra conservative JI poster named FlushingJet who gets to write anything he wants in the political forum without reprecussion.

Cool, I get it, but he got into an argument with a fellow JI member who was an US Army veteran who fought in both Iraq and Afghanistan. After the vet said he was voting for Obama, Flushing called him a high school drop out, a traitor, and America hater. Now, Flushing didn't have the balls to serve this country and me, being a veteran, was offended by this.

Ham claims he "loves veterans," so I PM him about this and he refused to do anything about it except for a general warning. Now Flushing insults posters in every posts. I then PM Klecko, and he says he can't do anything about Flushing because Flushing is under a different set of rules.

So, not to be deterred, I PMed another mod, and he said he'd look into it. Of course, Flushing was never banned for that or anything else he has written which is filled with venom.

Stuff like that does piss me off. Just because someone is a long time poster or friend of Sean's (an outright bigot like Flushing is not someone I'd want as a friend, but the powers-that-be think otherwise) doesn't mean they should be untouchable. What didn't happen with Flushing and what did happen to EY gave me serious pause about JI.

Just to add, the the hipocracy people complained about on JI is not just from the Ham-EY situation.

I don't get bent out of shape for what is written on the internetz, but one thing bugged me and how the moderators refused to do anything about it.

There's this ultra conservative JI poster named FlushingJet who gets to write anything he wants in the political forum without reprecussion.

Cool, I get it, but he got into an argument with a fellow JI member who was an US Army veteran who fought in both Iraq and Afghanistan. After the vet said he was voting for Obama, Flushing called him a high school drop out, a traitor, and America hater. Now, Flushing didn't have the balls to serve this country and me, being a veteran, was offended by this.

Ham claims he "loves veterans," so I PM him about this and he refused to do anything about it except for a general warning. Now Flushing insults posters in every posts. I then PM Klecko, and he says he can't do anything about Flushing because Flushing is under a different set of rules.

So, not to be deterred, I PMed another mod, and he said he'd look into it. Of course, Flushing was never banned for that or anything else he has written which is filled with venom.

Stuff like that does piss me off. Just because someone is a long time poster or friend of Sean's (an outright bigot like Flushing is not someone I'd want as a friend, but the powers-that-be think otherwise) doesn't mean they should be untouchable. What didn't happen with Flushing and what did happen to EY gave me serious pause about JI.

Holy **** i never saw that. If i did i would've left a LOT sooner than this.

Well that's enlightening... that dude is borderline racist IMO.

The moderating over there has been deteriorating for a while. For me, the really disturbing event was the bannings that followed Chad's release. God forbid anyone take any amount of joy in the release of Sean's butt-boy, even if he was one of the Jets' biggest mistakes.

Oh, and he just closed the "get it out here" thread thuswise:

THE SOOTHSAYER:

I think this is a perfect post to close this thread with. Have a good night folks.

This after 8 pages of "You're free to come and go as you please...best wishes, folks!"

The moderating over there has been deteriorating for a while. For me, the really disturbing event was the bannings that followed Chad's release. God forbid anyone take any amount of joy in the release of Sean's butt-boy, even if he was one of the Jets' biggest mistakes.

Oh, and he just closed the "get it out here" thread thuswise:

This after 8 pages of "You're free to come and go as you please...best wishes, folks!"

Unbelievable. To each their own. I'm glad I'm here.

Archived