The Official JI Refugee Thread, Look, Klecko is here!!! Merged 2X

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, yea that was me. It feels so good to be remembered.

you're here too?! awesome.

I just asked Chris Crocker (jetsrule128) to do a "leave chad alone" video... ironic... lol

Didn't he once start a thread saying anyone who made a Personal Attack on Chad Pennington would be banned?

My JI alias KoolJet got banned for an entire year because I made a comment to sooth saying that Chad sucked.

That was all it took.

My JI alias KoolJet got banned for an entire year because I made a comment to sooth saying that Chad sucked.

That was all it took.

You'll definitely be able to post in a year now, KoolJet

:rl:

Didn't he once start a thread saying anyone who made a Personal Attack on Chad Pennington would be banned?

yup. when i tried logging in after i was banned, the message was like...

"jets babe, you have been banned for the following reason:

kicking a man while he is down

for 1 month"

needless to say, when chad got picked up by the dolfags, i was reinstated.:box:

That was all it took.

Ha!

That was you! That was when I first became "disgruntled". I've read you over here for a long time as a chad doubter, but I had no idea you were KoolJet..

Ha!

That was you! That was when I first became "disgruntled". I've read you over here for a long time as a chad doubter, but I had no idea you were KoolJet..

I've read your Pennington work as well, you know your stuff! And those clowns had no idea (KoolJet) I was the old EricBarton50 they used to know.

Edited by Barton
typo
LOL no chance. Only you and BP knew....omg BP is a rat!

BP = Sooth, this whole time!

I didn't rat you out. douchesprayer probably did an IP check on you and my name probably came up on it.

I've read your Pennington work as well, you know your stuff! And those clowns had no idea (KoolJet) I was the old EricBarton50 they used to know.

haha..

I just joined the Chad Pennington Haters club... lol .. it feels good to be out of the closet and hating freely..

I didn't rat you out. douchesprayer probably did an IP check on you and my name probably came up on it.

LOL thats right because I let you use my account once. Thats why I got banned for an entire year, eh? Damn, time to bring back JetDude and head back over there. :lol:

Talk about the Chad-love reaction from the JI administration, a mod PM'd me and threatened to ban me because I called Sooth the Grand Master of Penningtology.

http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki/index.php/Penningtology

Penningtology.jpg

Jump to: navigation, search

The Holy Chad reigning on high, as seen by Penningtologists

The Holy Chad reigning on high, as seen by Penningtologists

Penningtology is the term given to the worship of Chad Pennington. A Penningtologist is one who believes without a shadow of a doubt that Chad will come down and lead them to the promised land. Whereas most people simply want him to lead the team to a Super Bowl, the most ardent Penningtologists believe that He will come down in a spaceship and take them away. See the Heaven's Gate cult for an example.

Like all religions, Penningtologists are firm believers in evil forces. In their case it is the Mangenius, and his minion, the foul Klemenade, who they hold responsible for madness, insanity and depression and for making The Holy Chadwick appear mortal.

Retrieved from "http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki/index.php/Penningtology"

Categories: Cults |

Courtesy of PDM

I remember, when Chad got released....there was a thread that was titled:

What was your favorite Chad moment?

I said, "today, the day he was released. best day ever!"

Sooth banned me.

That's really ghey. Whats funny is its accurate--That was the best day in the history of the Jets for me-(Pennington--> Favre) We had dealt with Pennington for so long, it was such a relief.

yup. when i tried logging in after i was banned, the message was like...

"jets babe, you have been banned for the following reason:

kicking a man while he is down

for 1 month"

needless to say, when chad got picked up by the dolfags, i was reinstated.:box:

Well...here you can say things like "**** Chad Put-Put-Pennington with a jagged stick " and " that noodle arm likes boys" and you only have to worry about the Chad-O-philes

LOL, BP used my account too, still haven't been banned though.

Did you read that thread where Barton...eeeeerrr..I mean KoolJet got banned. he continuously kept calling out the exhausted nefarious webmaster about 5 times telling him Pennington sucked. classic Barton unleashed.

Did you read that thread where Barton...eeeeerrr..I mean KoolJet got banned. he continuously kept calling out the exhausted nefarious webmaster about 5 times telling him Pennington sucked. classic Barton unleashed.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174445&page=6

Sooth

Remember when you were a kid and your Mom told you that if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all? We go by that same rule here when it comes to Chad. Deal with it.

:rl::rl::rl:

Thanks! It would be great to add this rendering of mine to the definition. Note that I used the alternative spelling of the word. :D

Pennintology-Small.jpg

That is INCREDIBLE.

That was a big "turning point" for me when Sooth when on that day he was sitting there rubbing one out and crying looking at a picture of chad pennington while banning people