Planning My Trip To NY - Need Some Input

The Gun Of Bavaria

So it's official. I'm heading to NY for a game this year.

Now my problem is figuring out which game to go to.

My front runner is :

September 18th - Vs. Miami (Home Opener)

1. I've always wanted to see them play the fish

2. After my last game (December 02 vs. GB) I promised it would be a fall game and not a winter game.

My only other options are JAX and Tampa - YAWN

So I guess my question is:

Will it be impossible to get tickets for the Home Opener without having to mortgage the house?

I'm open to any recommendations, ideas, contacts, or input you guys/gals might have on an inside track to 2 tickets. I really could care less where I sit as long as I'm there, although improving from 2002's near last row experience would help.

Anyone who can assist I greatly appreciate your help. I know it's early but the faster I lock this in, the harder it is for the wife to change her mind.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt!!!

BTW...tell my wife to get home and make me a damn sandwich!!!

....damn Smizzy. I love you but that Hasselhoff picture is annoying as hell. Hurts my eyes...and no sandwich for you because of that picture...and Guns tickets can be got darling. usually face value too.

GOB:

Here is a bet for when you fly in for the game.

1. We play racquetball, best 2 of 3.

2. Loser pays for 2 seats.

3. I will cook you my world famous TomShane burger in the parking lot before the game.

GOB:

Here is a bet for when you fly in for the game.

1. We play racquetball, best 2 of 3.

2. Loser pays for 2 seats.

3. I will cook you my world famous TomShane burger in the parking lot before the game.

You gonna wear your creepy headband when you play? <snicker>

....damn Smizzy. I love you but that Hasselhoff picture is annoying as hell. Hurts my eyes...and no sandwich for you because of that picture...and Guns tickets can be got darling. usually face value too.

David Hasselhoff...Makin Kittens Purr since 1985

The home opener against the Fish is going to be crazy. Tickets are really not that hard to get. Try Craigslist for some or just start asking around.

This year Dolphan and I are headed to Atlanta for the MNF game and, as always, Miami for the 12/18 game.

Ahh... Miami in December. :)

BZ

I appreciate the offers everyone. I was just informed by the boss that September is out. #-o

So it will appear October is my target month which means it's the Bucs, unless I push it back to November and hit the Charger game.

that sucks Pat..you gotta try to hit the Dolphin game down here, we can use the friendly law enforcement at the tailgate

• 2 weeks later...

It's official. My wife and I will be at the November 6th game against San Diego.

BIG THANKS to my man STEWDAWG for taking care of me with the tickets.

Will there be a JN tailgate or something similar? I have a sick feeling I might not be welcomed where I tailgated in 2002. :lol:

It's official. My wife and I will be at the November 6th game against San Diego.

Will there be a JN tailgate or something similar? I have a sick feeling I might not be welcomed where I tailgated in 2002. :lol:

Awesome!

Awesome!

Pat this great- we definitely have to get together with others on your trip in

Pat this great- we definitely have to get together with others on your trip in

Archived