Michael Jackson: Not Guilty

TomShane

I think he's a freak, too, but the fact is, the prosecution case was crap.

Sloppy cases and bad witnesses are enough to send most of us up the river, but it's diffeent when the defense and prosecution are on reasonably equal financial footing.

Oh well I'm done being upset. If anyone is stupid enough to let their kid stay at the ranch after this it's all on them.
....You know what Guns your right. I personally didnt think Mike molested that particular child. I think it was a money thing that his mom trumped up. As for any other child...we'll never know. But I tell you what, for everyone in this country to be so critical of Michael and people there in LA but I tell you what, they let their children stay there. If you let your child stay over night with a 46 year old man that you think is a molestor....heyI think your child may get molested. The DA had a crappy case. Once that mother got pegged a money grubber, I kind of knew he was going to get off. The kid even said Michael did nothing to him. You can't find someone guilty when you don't prove your case. I hope Mike learns from this is all. But Im sure they'll be a sleepover in a few months. Oy!!!... :shock:

....You know what Guns your right. I personally didnt think Mike molested that particular child. I think it was a money thing that his mom trumped up. As for any other child...we'll never know. But I tell you what, for everyone in this country to be so critical of Michael and people there in LA but I tell you what, they let their children stay there. If you let your child stay over night with a 46 year old man that you think is a molestor....heyI think your child may get molested. The DA had a crappy case. Once that mother got pegged a money grubber, I kind of knew he was going to get off. The kid even said Michael did nothing to him. You can't find someone guilty when you don't prove your case. I hope Mike learns from this is all. But Im sure they'll be a sleepover in a few months. Oy!!!... :shock:

Agreed. I was worried that the mom and her history would derail this case and it did, but in the end I think enough was exposed on MJ to show that the man has some serious problems.

MIKE? MIKE? Hey Shaq, are you on a 1st name basis with MIKE? lol

i have to agree with bob the nazi.

the prosecution did a terrible job. they didnt have any kind of concrete evidence to even go to trial. Its not much different than the peterson trial.

well you win some and you lose some. better that 100 guilty men get away than one innocent man goes to jail.

god bless us all, even bob the nazi :mrgreen:

Pure stupidity used by the jury.

It's sad to say it and I don't wish to offend anyone here but if you're black and rich or famous you are going to get away with sh*t like this and sh*t like OJ.

Pure stupidity used by the jury.

It's sad to say it and I don't wish to offend anyone here but if you're black and rich or famous you are going to get away with Sh#t like this and Sh#t like OJ.

What did OJ get away with? He didn't do anything wrong. :shock:

I don't think he did it....THIS time.

The kids parents were money grubbing con artists

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a $leepover to attend tonight at the Neverland ranch.

I should probably shave first...... :wink:

Make sure you shave the 'nads, Mikey likes it that way :wink:

They're showing interviews with the psychos/fans that quit their jobs to camp out outside of the courthouse. These people, I kid you not, are the most frightening things I have ever seen in my life.

Lunatics they are. I also don't believe he did it, nor do I have anything except for assumptions. I have never went to Neverland, like Green has :D , so I have no reason to have a factual stance. Not to mention, the kid flipped more than pancakes, and his mother has a past history. There's no reason, in my opinion, to get mad about the verdict and scream that he's rich and that's why he got away with it.

Archived