NYJETS.COM JUST SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE

BaumerJet

I would rather have the Dolphins have Z.Thomas than have him out... He is SLOW, Old, and simply not the same players as he once was.

True, but he is a leader in the huddle and on the field and whomever replaces him will not likely be as good.

True, but he is a leader in the huddle and on the field and whomever replaces him will not likely be as good.

Take it from me because I sit close enough to know.

There are two guys that I would have wanted on the Jets because of their leadership

and ability.

MikeVrabel of the pats

and

Zach Thomas of the Fins.

I would rather have the Dolphins have Z.Thomas than have him out... He is SLOW, Old, and simply not the same players as he once was.

sort of agree, but he is a cheap shot artist, and coles doesn't need the concussion. I'll take him being out.

good news IMO

What?! dude do you see the last game when he layed out two of our star players?? yeah please have the dolphins leading tackler for the past five years on the field. he wont contribute anything....:rolleyes:

Zach has out played every Jets linebacker over the past decade, plus he led the league in tackles last year. Sorry but slow and old don't play into Zachs playing abilty, he plays with so much heart and intensity that you would think he was in his 20's. Just ask Coles.

Zach has out played every Jets linebacker over the past decade, plus he led the league in tackles last year. Sorry but slow and old don't play into Zachs playing abilty, he plays with so much heart and intensity that you would think he was in his 20's. Just ask Coles.

Guess you guys are screwed then??8::

Do you want a Dolphins perspective?

Zach still plays hard and has great instincts. We'll miss him. However, he is undersized in the 3-4 defense which requires larger linebackers. The Dolphins are itching to put Channing Crowder in his place, but have not been able to do it since Zach's still playing at such a great level. We took Crowder in the third round but was 1st round talent. He dropped due to some issues at Florida. He's bigger and stronger than Zach, but he's not as good in pass coverage. I am interested to see how he does in the middle. He holds his ground.

No Zach Thomas for the Dolphins is good for the Jets IMO. He still can make plays not as good as he used to but still better than who would replace him.

where ya been hiding this crystal ball of yours caption obvious? ;)

gosh that felt good. I wake up every morning & tell myself.........joewilly, if ya ain't givin faba $hit ya ain't livin

Archived