toilet talk predictions

timbok

here are my toilet talk predictions for week 3.

Miami Dolphins (0-2) at NY Jets (0-2)

Thus far the Miami Dolphins,and Ny Jets have lost big,and lost close..This week will surely not be Miami's week,as the Jets have Chad Pennington returning,and the Phins are without Linebacker Zach Thomas and safety Darius.

Jets win 21-9

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0)

Thus far the Green Bay Packers have been the talk of the NFL,reliving the glory days of the Packers,as Brett Farve nears another HOF record.

The Chargers have been stuffed so far,what I mean by that is :L.T. is not getting out of the backfield,this will surely be his breakout game.

Chargers 24 - Packers 20

Philadlephia Eagles (0-2) at Detriot Lions (2-0)

The Lions have started surpriseingly well,they torched Oaklands awesome pass. defense in week one,and with Brian Dawkins possible out they will torch the Eagles D.

Donavon...is not his old self.

Lions pull of the upset 35-17

and the homer pick of the weekend

Browns defeat the Raiders 9-7

Ha. That actually made me laugh out loud.

I'll see your 4 Penny rushing TD's, and raise you 5 Trent Green rushing TD's.

the battle of the has/been...or maybe never was(es)...

i guess green was pretty good a few years back. I gotta say, i want to see Clemens back in there, but penny always plays the fins well. Quite the toss up.

the battle of the has/been...or maybe never was(es)...

i guess green was pretty good a few years back. I gotta say, i want to see Clemens back in there, but penny always plays the fins well. Quite the toss up.

I tend to think Greens sucess was because of Dick Vermiel. Both Green and Warner had great success under him, but were so-so under other head coaches.

Yes, the stats don't lie and with Pennyboy in there the Jets are more likely to win, but god I hope Miami pulls it out:)

I tend to think Greens sucess was because of Dick Vermiel. Both Green and Warner had great success under him, but were so-so under other head coaches.

Yes, the stats don't lie and with Pennyboy in there the Jets are more likely to win, but god I hope Miami pulls it out:)

You guys honestly would be a lot better with Cleo lemon in there. That kid can play.

Archived