****Official Jets Vs. Dolphins Gameday thread****

gangreenman

Nuge has a weak, weak leg. Maybe he should learn how to kick a touchba...oh wait

:D

The problem is... now that the coaches have him doing that... there is no height on the ball... so it leads to big returns if you dont kick it through the endzone...

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how ole dirtbag TX feels about Nugent's lack of leg strenght on his kick-offs?

That along with DRob was about the last of his ammo b4 his banning.

Now Chad has 3 TD's and 0 INT's in about 4 quarters of football...

(3 Q VS the pats & 1 Q today)

The problem is... now that the coaches have him doing that... there is no height on the ball... so it leads to big returns if you dont kick it through the endzone...

Being serious for a second...I think they should change it up based on who they're playing. Against a team like Miami, they dont have the personel to return kicks nicely on a normal basis. NE, and teams with great special teams, go with the sky-high kicks. Just MO though

Being serious for a second...I think they should change it up based on who they're playing. Against a team like Miami, they dont have the personel to return kicks nicely on a normal basis. NE, and teams with great special teams, go with the sky-high kicks. Just MO though

Thats tough on a kicker... usually they like to keep the same motion and rythm to their kicks...

Let's calm down a bit people. Chad completed 2 passes. The majority of that drive was a penalty and Thomas Jones.

I think people were excited about his perfectly thrown TD pass... he will complete many more passes... thats a given... thats what he does...

Did anyone expect us to NOT make Ronnie Brown look good?

We make EVERY RB look awesome, everyone.

Sammy Morris

Lawrence Maroney

Kevin Faulk

McGahee and Brown look like HOF'ers

We make EVERY RB in the league look like a pro-bowler. It's disgusting. It's de ja vu, even in the pouring rain I watched this bust rip us up!!

who cares?????

LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived