The QB race is heating up..

ShadowJet35

Hmmm.... Andre Woodson plays SEC teams, Brohm plays Syracuse. UMMMM... Yeah, it would be real safe to say that Woodson is better. Matt Ryan is real good too now. And Matt Grothe is still god-like.

Woodson Smoodson. Brohm will be drafted 1st and that's all that counts. It's all about the Benjamins. :biggrin:

My QB Evaluations:

1)Andre Woodson: Big body, strong arm, EFFICIENT, a high battle tested football IQ, leads an otherwise average Kentucky team to a place of prominence in SEC, easily 1st QB taken.

2)Brian Brohm: Great numbers, scouts will put emphasis on Louisville system, easily rattled, believe it or not, is more of a project player than Woodson or Ryan. Kinda like that dopey looking bleached haired broad, that while you will not chase her out of bed, remember to provide protection, because you can end up being screwed over, for a while. Think Brady Quinn, but due to higher QB demand, will not fall into 20s.

3)Matt Ryan: Its easy to cream over his "intangibles", but is a good physical prospect in his own respect, good football IQ, picked up new playbook quickly and excels in it. Is he the best prospect, no, but he has a very low bust factor.

4)J.D. Booty: Kind of like Ryan, but does not exceed Ryan in mental or physical. I find him efficient, blue-collar(hard to think of from USC), but, have tools around him, he will be a suitable starter.

5)Dennis Dixon: Oregon should hire the Braves' farm coaches, because Dixon came out of their system a better passer. Oregon system will be brought up, does not always have the mental aspect and will make dumb throws, but so far, drastically reduced that factor, and if only that pitch went right, Dixon would get strong Heisman consideration. Anywhere from round 1 to 3.

Watch for in April: Josh Johnson-Plays DIV 1AA, I came skeptical, watched some video, broke down some stats, and besides some size issues, might be a strong Day 1 pick.

Why isn't Colt Brennan on here? Because he is a mere product, a TOOL. It starts from Laguna Beach, and goes into his play. Most people with at least one eye will rescind their Day 1 projections.

Archived