The official old school professional wrestling thread!!

Alk

They were always from "New Zealand"

They went by the name of the Kiwi Sheepherders, Sheepherders and then when they went to the WWF they turned them into the Bushwackers and basically took a team that was as probably as over the LOD and turned them into a bunch of comics.

YouTube has so much good old school wrestling on their I wish there was a way to download this stuff.

Outside of the wooden cage match there was someone waiving an Aussie flag:

ozflag.gif

Here is the Kiwi flag:

proflags_1931_1398869

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he shave his head at some point? For some reason, he really does look familiar.

Yeah, he had a mohawk for a while.

He was in Raven's Flock.

True Story- I was introduced to Raven as Scott, his real name is Scott Levy. Couple weeks later, Scott comes into my bar and remembered me and said hi. So I answered back, good to see you Scott. He gets pissed off, and says, "My name is Raven!" He got really pissed off when I answered, "Whatever, Johnny Polo." What a tool that guy was.

Yeah, he had a mohawk for a while.

He was in Raven's Flock.

True Story- I was introduced to Raven as Scott, his real name is Scott Levy. Couple weeks later, Scott comes into my bar and remembered me and said hi. So I answered back, good to see you Scott. He gets pissed off, and says, "My name is Raven!" He got really pissed off when I answered, "Whatever, Johnny Polo." What a tool that guy was.

Yep, that's where I remember the guy from. That's funny as hell about Raven.

Damn, that sucks. I was just reading an article about him the other day when I was searching for stuff for this thread. It talked alot about the problems he had after leaving wrestling but sounded like he was getting things turned around.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived