JetNation Fantasy Football Leagues are Here!!!

Smizzy

The FF HeadQuaters has been updated ....

Fantasy League info is as follows...

JetNation FF League 1Yahoo Free League

League ID # :4199

Password: NYJ

JetNation FF League 2

Yahoo Free League

League ID #:43231

Password: NYJ

Don't miss out!!

Speaking of sigs... any chance the preference to turn off the signatures is coming soon?

It is not that I don't want to have my eyes pounded with David Hasselhof's crotch over and over and over and over again, but it might make reading a little easier. ;)

BZ

Speaking of sigs... any chance the preference to turn off the signatures is coming soon?

It is not that I don't want to have my eyes pounded with David Hasselhof's crotch over and over and over and over again, but it might make reading a little easier. ;)

BZ

It will be in place on or before 07/08/05 at 11:30pm EST.

Thanks for your patience.

why cant you guys give me a second chance? hell, if you want to lock my team so I cant make any transactions after the draft, go ahead and do it

whos the dude that complained about me? #-o

Blackout....You drafted the entire San Diego Charger Team in one of my leagues and then released your entire roster a week before the playoff's in another.

I don't blame the guys for being concerned and im more then concerned.

why cant you guys give me a second chance? hell, if you want to lock my team so I cant make any transactions after the draft, go ahead and do it

I definately don't want to play with you again. [-X

Nothing worst than spending an entire season working on the draft, waiver pickups, and trades to make the playoffs only to have someone send a bunch of all-stars to waivers 5 days before the playoffs. Luckily everyone agreed not to use your players but we shouldn't have to deal with that kind of stuff.

No offense, but if you didn't know that was wrong, who knows what you'll do this year.

Nothing worst than spending an entire season working on the draft, waiver pickups, and trades to make the playoffs only to have someone send a bunch of all-stars to waivers 5 days before the playoffs. Luckily everyone agreed not to use your players but we shouldn't have to deal with that kind of stuff.

No offense, but if you didn't know that was wrong, who knows what you'll do this year.

You won't have to...He's out.

Ps...Both leagues are full.

You won't have to...He's out.

Ps...Both leagues are full.

Stinking league 2 is full!!

How big are these leagues!? You can't keep out the most dominant fantasy player in JetNation!! Or has this been your plan all along??

League 3 Info

League ID #:140172

Password:jets

Stinking league 2 is full!!

How big are these leagues!? You can't keep out the most dominant fantasy player in JetNation!! Or has this been your plan all along??

League 3 Info

League ID #:140172

Password:jets

Archived