Smizzy not that you would not be AWESOME, but think of that football team of little ones you have..WHEN can you possibily feed them change diapers drive to school..head off to NE for roadtrips with me an visit 16H?...WHEW I am exhausted after that.

Good nite I can't wait to wake up and READ more more more...its like CHRISTMAS EVE tonite! :lol:

Smizzy not that you would not be AWESOME, but think of that football team of little ones you have..WHEN can you possibily feed them change diapers drive to school..head off to NE for roadtrips with me an visit 16H?...WHEW I am exhausted after that.

Good nite I can't wait to wake up and READ more more more...its like CHRISTMAS EVE tonite! :lol:

Bren my webcam is ready for u

DAMAGE CONTROLL>>>DAMAGE CONTROLL

I get no respect .

Thanks alot BrenJetsfan

I am on the "job" one day and you are looking to replace me already Thanks! I knew that welcome post I threw out there was going to be my downfall!

Thanks alot BrenJetsfan

I am on the "job" one day and you are looking to replace me already Thanks! I knew that welcome post I threw out there was going to be my downfall!

you were my #1 pick,,,looking for a P/t'er to help out ...like when you have to use the facilities or something... :roll:
you were my #1 pick,,,looking for a P/t'er to help out ...like when you have to use the facilities or something... :roll:

Bren:

Faba is all we need. The man doesn't sleep.

We put him in a tree in his camoflauge and wireless connection and we are all set.

Max and Ts have me chained to the PC BrenJetsfan-they called it using balls and chains.

Max and Ts have me chained to the PC BrenJetsfan-they called it using balls and chains.

ok then...Can I request HEARTS, fix the poll thread, order my cards, TEE shirts, put some color back in the pinned topics that was pretty, make sure that YOU understand those 50 pm's I sent I DID not recruit for bangdaddy . com....I mean draftdaddy from your site! lol..wub wub wub

This has shades of that thread where TS was "waiting out" the squirrel......

Bro we no longer own the rights to that thread. So be careful when you refer to it. Speak in code words.

Bro we no longer own the rights to that thread. So be careful when you refer to it. Speak in code words.

No offense Max and TS but the worth of the license rights to some of those threads are priceless like ZERO.